No announcement yet.

Just reviewing Matthyse-Soto, Matthyse could beat Mayweather and here is why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
    Mayweather won the first Castillo fight and he did it even more clearly in the 2nd.

But it's funny that people only mention the 1st fight and doesn't want to mention the 2nd - which Mayweather took immediately after the 1st fight but the way, just to shut the mouths of people like you.
    The second fight Flod clearly won, but this is boxing and we talk about each fight, like how we score a fight, by scoring EACH round.

Floyd did not do better than Castillo on most of the exchanged in most of the rounds for me. I feel he lost a close but clear fight. Floyd would not rematch him so fast if it was the case he just won, I feel he felt he lost and thus gave the opportunity again.

If a fighter loses the first fight, a rematch does not mean the first fight in invalid. Unless you are a fanboy.

Comment

I want Matthysse vs Rios at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        If one Argentinian is too big for floyd then a smaller Argentinian my be it.
        another cinderella man on the rise... watchout floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
          Perhaps but he is a solid 5 foot 9 and so he may put n the weight without issues. He could lose a UD, but power is always there. Mayweather seems to be staying in range more. Heck even when Mosely hurt Floyd, Floyd came back. That would be bad VS a guy with dynamite in both hands.
          I understand and I agree floyd became more aggressive against shane after the 2nd round and that would be a bad reaction against a fighter like Lucas but different fighter different approach and besides Lucas would be slow in the early rounds, he may close the gap later in the later rounds but by thet time, I think floyd would have him all figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Oh god,here we go..Matthyse is a good fighter,but May beats him without much trouble..I don't even think he beats Khan Peterson Bradley..Let alone Mayweather..
            Firstly Peterson is a cheat.

Khan gets KO'd

Bradley breaks an ankle after feeling the power and loses but gets the deision

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
            I want Matthysse vs Rios at 140.
            Very good fight. Rios wants to feel power, he thrives on it. In his fight with Acosta he was hurt and came back. He wanted to feel Gmaboa's power too and like a war.

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            Definitely, the torch will be passed and this guy is the one who can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
              Perhaps but he is a solid 5 foot 9 and so he may put n the weight without issues. He could lose a UD, but power is always there. Mayweather seems to be staying in range more. Heck even when Mosely hurt Floyd, Floyd came back. That would be bad VS a guy with dynamite in both hands.
              Mayweather hard to hit,and Matthyse very slow of hand and foot...

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                This mathysee kid is a very intriguing fighter, his loses against zab and devon have question marks all over it. The TS has a very valid point considering floyd's age and all but I still think floyd wins this fantasy fight via an easy UD. Floyd always wins, fantasy fights most specially. Oh well.

Comment

[QUOTE=AndNewChampion;12281950]Firstly Peterson is a cheat.

Khan gets KO'd

Bradley breaks an ankle after feeling the power and loses but gets the deision

LOL,ok..You do know Matthyse only notable win is Soto right??Which means he still has yet to have a notable win at 140lb...

Comment

NSB has gone full ****** with this thread and the Pac vs. Matthysse thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      NSB has gone full ****** with this thread and the Pac vs. Matthysse thread.
                      I missed that one. Link please.

Comment

Working...
                      X