Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Pac ducked Soto, Valero, and Raheem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
    Well he went up to 154
    again, for fame and money...

Comment

u know this raheem and soto never been on elite level, did the TS ever ask herself why they still at that level even now???? is they worth to talk about???
      Last edited by betmen; 06-23-2012, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
        Raheem was a good fighter but nothing special. He caught Morales flat and that fight didn't make anyone but hardcore contrarian fight fans care if they saw him again. It's like saying Tommy Hearns ducked Kirkland Laing.
        Give me a ****ing break. That makes what Pacquiao did ok?

Comment

Seems like Manny avoided top fighters in almost every division lol. Recently Canelo is too big lol. Yet my man Tim Bradley says bring on Cotto and Canelo. That Jesse Vargas is about to be another cab driver Pacquiao fights lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
            Seems like Manny avoided top fighters in almost every division lol. Recently Canelo is too big lol. Yet my man Tim Bradley says bring on Cotto and Canelo. That Jesse Vargas is about to be another cab driver Pacquiao fights lol.
            Tim bradley got his ass beat by TKO6 twice.

Comment

Manny didn't "duck" these guys, he just made other fights. Its no big deal regarding soto and Valero. Manny was being built for stardom so its understandable why Bob wouldn't put him in with a high risk, no reward fighter like Zahir.

Raheem's skill set, ability to move and size made many think he'd have given Manny a ton of problems. Given the situation, a real champion would have fought him after he did Morales like Floyd did with Baldo and Zab.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Manny didn't "duck" these guys, he just made other fights. Its no big deal regarding soto and Valero. Manny was being built for stardom so its understandable why Bob wouldn't put him in with a high risk, no reward fighter like Zahir.

Raheem's skill set, ability to move and size made many think he'd have given Manny a ton of problems. Given the situation, a real champion would have fought him after he did Morales like Floyd did with Baldo and Zab.
                This thread was bumped by the alt of one of your floydgimp bumchums(fist of fury) because he salty he just copped a ban for racism. How many of you is that now in the last few weeks? Well into double figures now!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  This thread was bumped by the alt of one of your floydgimp bumchums(fist of fury) because he salty he just copped a ban for racism. How many of you is that now in the last few weeks? Well into double figures now!
                  You pactards and your damn conspiracy theories. You just mad because Manny be ducking a rematch with Tim Bradley and running from a money fight against Canelo. **** Manny wouldn't even rematch Cotto at a higher weight but you see my dude Bradley be calling everybody out. Manny running to 140lbs to fight bums like Vargas. I find it funny that after Herrera exposed Danny Garcia now all the sudden Roach wants a Danny Garcia fight. Hell lets add Joan Guzman to the PED man duck list from before too.

Comment

I know pac was to be matched with valero until he did all that crazy ****..the raheem win wasnt going to get in the way of the next 2 morales fights, but that would have been a good test...soto made a case for a pac fight but lost to guzman.... so idk if pac ducked them, or that maybe he was advised not to fight these guys...all i know is i would have loved to see all three fights, especially valero!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      You as well were banned for racism-specifically injecting race into a boxing discussion. So you are no different and should be held to the same standard you want these other posters held to. Whatever you feel about them, the rest of the posters on NSB should feel about you.

Comment

Working...
                      X