No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Training Hard For Danny Garcia Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    People actually think Khan could beat Bradley? He looks like a gimp when he runs and he is about 15-20 pounds overweight for a fight that is 3 weeks away.

I'd laugh like crap if Garcia beat him up and did a cholo rap in the ring after the victory.
    I'd laugh my ass off if Garcia beat him... but the dude's so average.
    An old Morales that got gifted a belt gave him trouble.
    Pretending to be a Heinz ketchup bottle after the match with all that blood on his nose

Comment

Originally posted by GatecrasherUA View Post
      Whether he's shot or not (which i believe he is btw) is not relevant. My point is Garcia is not that fuсking simple...

If that 'silly shot' was landed a couple rounds earlier, we won't be having this conversation.
      Khan spanked Maidana silly. He took all his power shots and didn't even hit the canvas like Ortiz. Whereas Maidana hit the deck in the first round and he was stunned multiple times.

Comment

Looks like khan could be a good at 147. maidana looked kinda flabby when he moved up. did wonders for alexander/ortiz ect.

Alot of haters in here. Say as you please but when was the last time khan was in a boring fight?? He is a fun fighter to watch, and fights respectable opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by MD! View Post
          That Brits's on the juice.. no doubt about it..
          THANK YOU!!..

I really thought I was the only one who noticed.

All that muscle ain't natural.

Comment

Working...
          X