No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Training Hard For Danny Garcia Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
    I'd love to think Ruben Tabares has undone this work by making him really top heavy again. It would be great to see Amir falling around on the canvas but I dont think Garcia is the guy to do it. I was far from impressed with his cautious display against a David Diaz leftover.
    Morales is not a David Diaz leftover, he's a guy who was able to do something that Khan don't - withstand Marcos Maidana's power.

Comment

Originally posted by GatecrasherUA View Post
      Morales is not a David Diaz leftover, he's a guy who was able to do something that Khan don't - withstand Marcos Maidana's power.
      Morales is a shot fighter, the fact is he still had enough ring savy and veteran smarts to figure out an idiot like Maidana, but dont get it twisted, he's shot.

As for Khan he got hit with a silly shot, that was his LACK of experience (Morales has 15 years more experience than Khan) and if he had a little more ring IQ he would not have been clipped and would have coasted to victory

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
        Morales is a shot fighter, the fact is he still had enough ring savy and veteran smarts to figure out an idiot like Maidana, but dont get it twisted, he's shot.
        Whether he's shot or not (which i believe he is btw) is not relevant. My point is Garcia is not that fuсking simple...
        As for Khan he got hit with a silly shot, that was his LACK of experience (Morales has 15 years more experience than Khan) and if he had a little more ring IQ he would not have been clipped and would have coasted to victory
        If that 'silly shot' was landed a couple rounds earlier, we won't be having this conversation.

Comment

Whether he's shot or not (which i believe he is btw) is not relevant. My point is Garcia is not that fuсking simple...

If that 'silly shot' was landed a couple rounds earlier, we won't be having this conversation.
          If there were 10 extra seconds left in round 1 we wouldnt be having this conversation either

you know it's funny, i dont remember seeing Khan on the floor in that fight?

go figure

Comment

Talk about what happened, not what could have happened. There's no point of speaking about 'if' scenarios. Anyone can use that same analogy and say, if the bell didn't ring at the of the 1st round, Khan could have stopped him. It is what it is.

Comment

If there were 10 extra seconds left in round 1 we wouldnt be having this conversation either

you know it's funny, i dont remember seeing Khan on the floor in that fight?

go figure
              You got there before me

Comment

It wasn't Khans lack of experience that got him clipped, that excuse could maybe only used in the Prescott fight. It's Khans lack of skills and that fact the guy just isn't that good.

Comment

Khan looks big real big biceps are as big as iv'e ever seen them and i think it will work in his favor against Garcia hes not going to have to move around as much because Garcia isn't a massive puncher i think in the Peterson fight khans arms were really skinny and that maybe took away the little bit of power he has

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    It wasn't Khans lack of experience that got him clipped, that excuse could maybe only used in the Prescott fight. It's Khans lack of skills and that fact the guy just isn't that good.
                    Even now Khan is not an experienced fighter, he was 23 years old with about the same number of fights. he's still not even in his prime yet, at 28 and around 30 fights he will be in his prime

thats FIVE years after that Maidana fight which he still won by the way.

I know your an Ortiz fan, and are probably just bitter that Khan did what your boy couldn't but just get over it.

Comment

Maidana's power was supposed to shatter Khan's ''glass jaw''.

Comment

Working...
                      X