No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Training Hard For Danny Garcia Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is gonna be a good fight.

Garcia is a great test for khan. He's a hard fighter to fight.

Comment

Amir Khan

Amir Khan, who cares really?

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
        You cared enough to post in a thread that's specifically about Amir Khan.

Comment

The first and third pictures are begging for a photoshop.

Comment

Reading these poorly written articles is ruining my grammar. Please revise them or email them to me and I will do it.

Comment

Damn, Khan might lose the title on the scales. The fight's only 3 weeks away and he look's at least 165lb's

Comment

People actually think Khan could beat Bradley? He looks like a gimp when he runs and he is about 15-20 pounds overweight for a fight that is 3 weeks away.

I'd laugh like crap if Garcia beat him up and did a cholo rap in the ring after the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  People actually think Khan could beat Bradley? He looks like a gimp when he runs and he is about 15-20 pounds overweight for a fight that is 3 weeks away.

I'd laugh like crap if Garcia beat him up and did a cholo rap in the ring after the victory.
                  IF he had ariza he would be in better shape

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                    Damn, Khan might lose the title on the scales. The fight's only 3 weeks away and he look's at least 165lb's
                    What the hell are you talking about? Sergio Martinez and Amir Khan are around the same height. You telling me Khan looks like Martinez does on fight night? NO he doesn't. He is under 160. He should have no problem making weight and no problem whooping Danny boy.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
                      THere is an idiot close to you who cares...go look in the mirror and you shall find him

Comment

Working...
                      X