Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley on Khan: I'll Take Peterson's Sloppy Seconds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many of you here make me laugh.

Bradley would whip Khan's ass so bad its not even funny.

First off, Khan is no Pacquiao. He's not even close.

All he does is the one two, run like hell, and lay on the ropes to take punishment. Bradley would make him his *****.

Bradley is not a great fighter. But it seems on this forum that Khan is looked at as if he's some sort of elite p4pounder and he's not even close to that. Tim Bradley would never lose to Breidis Prescott, and we damn sure know that he didnt' come close to losing to Lamont Peterson.

This discussion should end right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      LMAO,if you call that ring generalship I question your knowledge on the sport..LOL..
      Khan did run at times I agree, but he also held his ground at times, as well as ******ly stay on the ropes.

Round 12 Khan didn't run and won it, well got a deduction for a draw. He should keep it in the middle and **** TBH.

Comment

The Bradley that I saw against Pac Khan is not going to beat. Not that Bradley deserved the decision but he gave a very good account of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I'd rather see this than a Pacquiao rematch
          I agree...Timmy will beat Manny AGAIN in a rematch imho...bring on AK, with that said....Swift is being slept on and looked past by the public...I just hope AK is better informed about Swift than the general public is

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
            Khan did run at times I agree, but he also held his ground at times, as well as ******ly stay on the ropes.

Round 12 Khan didn't run and won it, well got a deduction for a draw. He should keep it in the middle and **** TBH.
            That was a good fight,Khan did his thing..But there is no denying he flat out ran at points in that fight..Which was the point being made in the first place..

Comment

Competitive fight.

I'd love to see it.

Comment

This sounds familiar

This sounds familiar to me. Oh yeah we heard this when both were fighting the unofficial jr WW tournament. Bradley said he wanted Khan. Then somehow Bradley tucked his tail between his legs and refused the fight.
                I give you the benefit of the doubt then because you got the Pacquiao fight, but to call Khan, Peterson's sloppy seconds, is ******. Many actually thought Khan won that fight, and with the news of PED from Peterson one can be even more sure that Khan got a shaddy deal in Washington.
                You on the other hand got a gift decision in Vegas.

Comment

Bradley will never come to the UK. He doesn't have the balls to fight khan let alone go to someone else's backyard he could learn from khan.

Comment

Not a massive Khan fan but he is def exciting to watch khan v midana and peterson were foty candidates, where bradley just stinks the place out and would struggle to sell out a squash court. i fancy khan in this one

Comment

Bradley beats Khan, and beats him with ease. The game plan to beat Khan is simple, get him his chest and pressure him. Peterson tried to box to begin with and got abused early in the fight. Then he just decided to put his head in his chest and abused him to the body and ruffed him up. That's a Bradley style fight, just one Bradley is better at, as that's how Bradley abused Peterson when they fought. Styles make fights, and this is a very good style match up for Bradley, not to mention Bradley is a much better fighter than many think he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X