Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley on Khan: I'll Take Peterson's Sloppy Seconds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    A few never made it back from the Peterson fight,this will push them over the edge..LMAO..

I can't wait to see what Khan does when he faces the kind of educated pressure he's never encountered before. I don't think it's possible to run any faster than what he did against Peterson so my guess is that he just gets stopped. Bradley TKO12 in a hilarious fight.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
      There is a reason Tim Bradley is unwanted in boxing. Bradley is dull boring and yet has a big mouth and cannot sell any tickets. Zero interest for any type of Bradley fight. Paq would demand a rematch but neither Paq or boxing needs the dull boring Bradley. Career over.
      Somebody's hurt

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        I like Bradley !!

But Bradley was exposed in the Pac fight.

Khan will whup him and da mang in Jail will whup him too.

Pac looked like he wanted the KO but couldn't get it against Iron HEad but in the rematch if Pac gets it a KO is in order for Mr. Bradley

Bradley is a bit ****y, that will be taken care of.
        He was exposed by the 1 or 2 best fighters in the world??Does that really make sense to you...Jezz guys are to quick to use that word..Any how Khan get's worked over 12 rds...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

I can't wait to see what Khan does when he faces the kind of educated pressure he's never encountered before. I don't think it's possible to run any faster than what he did against Peterson so my guess is that he just gets stopped. Bradley TKO12 in a hilarious fight.
          Khan and Pac fans..Timmy is going to be a very hated fighter soon..

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            You must've missed Amir's last fight then.
            Fight of the year candidate it was..... so you were saying?

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
              There is a reason Tim Bradley is unwanted in boxing. Bradley is dull boring and yet has a big mouth and cannot sell any tickets. Zero interest for any type of Bradley fight. Paq would demand a rematch but neither Paq or boxing needs the dull boring Bradley. Career over.
              Then why are you taking up your time to write about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilvn01 View Post
                Fight of the year candidate it was..... so you were saying?
                I believe he was referring to Khan flat out running to get away..Something you don't see very often..Gotta say there are an awful lot of butthurt alts running around lately..

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  Then why are you taking up your time to write about him?
                  Lets be honest... he wouldnt get 10ppv buys on his name alone... its just the truth.. i know its bitter and it hurts to all bradley 1 or 2 fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I believe he was referring to Khan flat out running to get away..Something you don't see very often..Gotta say there are an awful lot of butthurt alts running around lately..
                    Ring is there to be used... he is clueless about boxing... its called ring generalship.. i mean i dont need to go further to explain.. anyone with a tiny boxing brain would understand. and i dont waste my time on idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilvn01 View Post
                      Ring is there to be used... he is clueless about boxing... its called ring generalship.. i mean i dont need to go further to explain.. anyone with a tiny boxing brain would understand. and i dont waste my time on idiots.
                      LMAO,if you call that ring generalship I question your knowledge on the sport..LOL..

Comment

Working...
                      X