Comments Thread For: Bradley on Bailey: I'd Go To Jail For Whooping His Old Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just fight 'em, Bradley.

Comment

Tim is going the Mayweather route...he should just be himself and role model for young kids coming up. Everyone would respect him more than pulling a Money, that's why I stopped following Floyd so much, his attitude was fake and unnecessary.

Comment

Just fight Khan.

Comment

Yall are too overdramatic like women. Dude fought hard despite hurting his foot show some damn respect. You think his broke ass paid off the judges? Yall better take that hate to arum minipulates pacman and his fans. This quite was hilarious and haters wanna call him a floyd wannabe once again being over dramatic like women.

Comment

Originally posted by CF Alan
            I'm Black, I have to be bad like my homie Floyd.

Funny how there is yet to be a black fighter who did not run from Pacquiao.

Joshua Clottey...

Comment

Now we have to hear this guy run his mouth after Pac found him under a rock.Arum needed another option besides Floyd and Marquez so they created a "rivalry". same shiz as wrestling

Comment

Bradley is scum

Comment

Bailey would put B-rad to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Bradley would dominate that dude from bell to bell. Bailey would be waiting for that one shot, meanwhile he is getting humiliated at every facet of the game.
                    This is how I see it going down...

Comment

Originally posted by CF Alan
                      I'm Black, I have to be bad like my homie Floyd.

Funny how there is yet to be a black fighter who did not run from Pacquiao.
                      If by running you mean exchanging and out boxing Pac then yes...Your right..

Comment

Working...
                      X