Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley on Bailey: I'd Go To Jail For Whooping His Old Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not unify and keep making a name for himself? The reason he got the payday was due to the work he did @ 140 so there's no reason to stop now and just wait for another payday. I guess Bradley forgot that he and Bailey have a lot in common, they both are not money fighters and he didn't really earn the "W" against Pac so it's not like his status (money fighter) has increased much. The only card he can play is a rematch with Pac, without that he's back to working for his money. Here goes another young fighter that has turned the corner and will be picking n choosing from here on out.

Comment

Bradley would dominate that dude from bell to bell. Bailey would be waiting for that one shot, meanwhile he is getting humiliated at every facet of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Interestingly enough, Bailey has propelled his career into a whole new stratosphere practically over night. Getting into a war with words with 2 welterweight big names? Bailey's got the option to pick and choose.
        Alexander and Bradley?
        Also... Kell Brook will be eyeing him if he beats Jones and the mando after that

Comment

Pac-tards would love for Bradley to go to jail.

Like Floyd, Bradley being in jail will keep the hype alive for the man Pac. Then again, the hype died last November and now Bob's on a race to cash out!

Just think, after JMM IV and Bradley II, Bob will allow the man Pac to fight the ex-convict Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
            Isnt Bradley like 30?lol
            both of u are old as ****!
            Bradley is 28 brah....and 30 ain't old. I'm 31 and I make a lot of 20 something year old punks look slow and lazy as phuck. If you keep in shape, you can leave people in the dust into your forties. Laziness kills.........

Comment

What else is Uncle father rev. Bob going to have Bradley do in the mean time? I know he's not going to shelve him... probably stick him on HBO unless he can get a name to fight him.
              He should have Bradley unify

Comment

bradley playin' the "bad guy/villain" card... good career/business strategy for him...

tim fighting bailey or khan... i'll shell chump change for those fights...

Comment

Not everybody hates you Bradley. I won multiple bets because of you! AND NEW!!!!

Comment

Just fight him.

Unify. Do it on HBO BAD.

Comment

"I would go to jail for whopping his old ass" Sounds like Bradley is trying to be the bad guy now?

Comment

Working...
                      X