Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Bradley ppv buys 950k-1.1 million, Chavez/Lee draws over 2 million on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chavez jr did 2million in rating on HBO DAM

since his fight with zbik his numbers were 1million plus after that his #'s keep getting bigger and bigger he just did 2million.canelo had a few chances on hbo but his numbers wernt even close to the numbers made by the new boxing "MONEY MAN". jcc jr-martinez does 1million ppv buys easy.i still dont get why people claim canela/o is more popular?

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
      since his fight with zbik his numbers were 1million plus after that his #'s keep getting bigger and bigger he just did 2million.canelo had a few chances on hbo but his numbers wernt even close to the numbers made by the new boxing "MONEY MAN". jcc jr-martinez does 1million ppv buys easy.i still dont get why people claim canela/o is more popular?
      Canelo's Mexican ratings are in the thirties of millions, Juiniors are in the twenty of millions because it's on a smaller network. Chavez got 1.8 million viewers before because Donaire was on the undercard. This time he got some upswing because of the last numbers and it was a solid fight put on for free for once. Canelo has never fought decent comp outside of a Mayweather under card. Had he fought Mosley on regular HBO he could have scored 3 million viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
        canelo's mexican ratings are in the thirties of millions, juiniors are in the twenty of millions because it's on a smaller network. Chavez got 1.8 million viewers before because donaire was on the undercard. This time he got some upswing because of the last numbers and it was a solid fight put on for free for once. Canelo has never fought decent comp outside of a mayweather under card. Had he fought mosley on regular hbo he could have scored 3 million viewers.
        in your dreams ***et zbik,manfredo,rubio lee all have no fanbase

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
          its because canela is a bigger draw in mexico

but in the states chavez jr has had better rating than him on HBO

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Its all rumors and dont mean a thing , 2 mill for Jnr vs Lee , no way known and lowers the credibility of the whole , I heard lol .
            What he said is that it's confirmed Junior has a new record but the number isn't released. His last record was almost 1.9 million viewers, so therefore it's safe to assume he has now cracked 2 million viewers at the minimum.

Comment

If Manny fought me, people would still pay to see him knock me out in less than a min.... if he fought me, it would go 1mil easy, im predicting 1.2 or more for Bradley fight

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                Bullsh.t! No way did Pac/Bradley sell 1 million PPVs. Neither did Pac/Marquez or Pac/Mosley. Kevin Iole is one of Bob Arum's stooges and is reporting this AFTER FightHype stated that it did 800,000 to try to help Pac and Arum save face. Since Arum won't allow HBO or Showtime to release the real numbers for any of Pac's last three fights, I am sure all the Pac worshippers will believe this line of garbage just like they believe everything positive that is said about Pacquaio, while dismissing the negative (albeit true) reports.
                wow. these floyd apologists are mad. i don't know why. floyd is the best fighter. floyd is on forbes' richest list. pacman lost his fight. enough excuse not to fight pac. and they're still mad. don't know why they keep associating their hero with the pacman. pacman loses, floyd looks good. pacman gets robbed, floyd looks good.

get a life, kid.

Comment

Lets be real. Someone has stopped actual PPV numbers from being released from Pac fights.

I'm not saying he's selling less....I'm saying why do we have to rely on Bob Arum for numbers?

If anyone else did that there'd be a bunch of Bs on BS.

I think were about 20 Pac fans from BS turning into a Floyd site.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
                    What he said is that it's confirmed Junior has a new record but the number isn't released. His last record was almost 1.9 million viewers, so therefore it's safe to assume he has now cracked 2 million viewers at the minimum.
                    I dont believe it and will wait for official , but congratulations to him if he did .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      I dont believe it and will wait for official , but congratulations to him if he did .
                      2 Million isn't that high when Pac and Floyd do 1 mil PPV's.

Comment

Working...
                      X