Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Bradley ppv buys 950k-1.1 million, Chavez/Lee draws over 2 million on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Thats great numbers, With Bradley 3 fans i was expecting 900K maximum, But i hope this is confirmed and not Arum's made up numbers.
    There's like 5 of us on here

Comment

manny doing 1.1 mill with a unknown bum like bradley proves he is a bigger star than floyd

floyd had a stacked card and cotto and still only did 200k more hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        exactly...with or without internet they won't pay to watch unless their mommas will pay for the ppv which is quite unusual.
        Not really. I pay for Boxnation and SKY UK Box Office when a big fight happens, but I stream too. Heck I even stream Boxnation because I enjoy the chat sometimes LOL. I also stream American fights because we don't always have them here.

Streams are actually good for boxing, it allows us around the World to catch up on fights that we can't get access to and also we can come back after and talk on here. Talking helps keep interest.

Comment

that shows pac's popularity is growing.

The last time he fought somebody nobody knew he drew 700k

Comment

When you're the best damn Middle Weight in the World, they call you the El Dinero de Vaca.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              When you're the best damn Middle Weight in the World, they call you the El Dinero de Vaca.
              you were right about chavez and he looked incredible but i still think he's juicing man..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                There's like 5 of us on here
                Any of you been to one of his fights? I know a few so called big fans haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  you were right about chavez and he looked incredible but i still think he's juicing man..
                  What makes you say that?

Comment

once you have that name recognition like pac & floyd, you have almost automatic ppv #s until you totally fall of performance wise.

We are in the midst of a societal change with social media and Pac & Floyd are the first superstar boxers of the internet age.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                      Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
                      @tagamalangkaw Not released yet. I am hearing approx 950k but they haven't officially released it.

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
                      So @jcchavezjr1 did his highest rating + most viewers ever Saturday. Dont have final numbers yet, but he did 1.88 m in Feb. Probably 2+ m

I cant remember the other source but it said Pacquiao/Bradley just cracked a million and did just a handful more than a million it looks like.
                      Bullsh.t! No way did Pac/Bradley sell 1 million PPVs. Neither did Pac/Marquez or Pac/Mosley. Kevin Iole is one of Bob Arum's stooges and is reporting this AFTER FightHype stated that it did 800,000 to try to help Pac and Arum save face. Since Arum won't allow HBO or Showtime to release the real numbers for any of Pac's last three fights, I am sure all the Pac worshippers will believe this line of garbage just like they believe everything positive that is said about Pacquaio, while dismissing the negative (albeit true) reports.

Comment

Working...
                      X