Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez better higher brother ****m Richardson!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    Ha good call, who knows maybe he even read this thread.
    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    ****ing good call.
    Originally posted by Troav View Post
    Ahah, good call man.
    Oh, I ain't done yet. I have 1 more tread to bump. The 1 where I called Floyd ducking Martinez & fighting ginger. When that prophecy comes true, I expect you guys to say the same!!

Comment

Well played and good insight.

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
        This suggestion is embarrassing. Even Naz would be facepalming if he read this.

I'm not suprised my man hit this one outta the ball park....Bush is a heavy hitter..I only rock with the BEST on here...how much more proof do dudes need to know that those industry dudes be spying on us....Bush might've gave them this idea....who knows?!?!?

Comment

WTF!?

you got a crystal ball or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Oh, I ain't done yet. I have 1 more tread to bump. The 1 where I called Floyd ducking Martinez & fighting ginger. When that prophecy comes true, I expect you guys to say the same!!

I'd say this one was a much bolder claim.

I think a lot of people get the sense that Alvarez is a likely fight for Mayweather next.

Comment

Maybe Richardson should be working for the ATHLETIC COMMISSION to look over all of the Pre-Fight Taping of the hands and inspect gloves...especially for BIG FIGHTS!

The Man knows his stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                No, someone needs to step in on the Chavez parade, (And I like him). But no fighter should have this much controversy around them. I remember on saturday they were claiming Jr tried but couldn't pee. **** that, pee or forfeit your purse buddy. Brother Naz would have had that handled.

As matter of fact, he should just go work for the commission.
                Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Maybe Richardson should be working for the ATHLETIC COMMISSION to look over all of the Pre-Fight Taping of the hands and inspect gloves...especially for BIG FIGHTS!

The Man knows his stuff!

Been there, said that bro,lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I'd say this one was a much bolder claim.

I think a lot of people get the sense that Alvarez is a likely fight for Mayweather next.
                  My crowning prediction was when Marquez called out Floyd. 99% of boxingscene said the fight wouldn't happen. I called that Floyd would fight him. The problem is is that I cannot find that post & I don't know how to search for it. That was an atg prediction.

Comment

it's not going to stop the haters ...****m richardson was checking pac wrapping his hands in the mosley fight yet they still accuse him of illegally wrapping his hands..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      it's not going to stop the haters ...****m richardson was checking pac wrapping his hands in the mosley fight yet they still accuse him of illegally wrapping his hands..
                      Pacman has absolutely nothing to do with this tread. Please keep my tread pure & disease free, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X