Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez better higher brother Nazim Richardson!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good call Bush!

Keep em coming.

Comment

Whats he gonna do other then watch him wrap his hands? Which is something any person in boxing should know how to do

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Been there, said that bro,lol!!
        OK...I did not even the post

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Oh, I ain't done yet. I have 1 more tread to bump. The 1 where I called Floyd ducking Martinez & fighting ginger. When that prophecy comes true, I expect you guys to say the same!!
          1. Epic freakng prediction. Team Martinez read this ****

2.Didn't we already debate how nonsenical that argument is You can't "duck" the MW champion of the world when you've never weighed more than 150 pounds.

3.I love P-dub but you should go back to the super cute baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Whats he gonna do other then watch him wrap his hands? Which is something any person in boxing should know how to do
            Wit Chavez always tryin to bring up Martinez's loss to Margarito, dis Martinez fella is reminding Chavez dat his idol was a cheater who got caught and da man dat caught him is gonna be watchin him in the dressin room too so he had betta be on da up n up.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              1. Epic freakng prediction. Team Martinez read this ****

2.Didn't we already debate how nonsenical that argument is You can't "duck" the MW champion of the world when you've never weighed more than 150 pounds.

3.I love P-dub but you should go back to the super cute baby.
              If, (big if) Martinez wins tomorrow, he's gonna call Floyd out at 154. Floyd will duck him & fight ginger, (if Martinez wins). The tread is on standby, just like this 1.

Comment

Good call BB and I agree that nazim is going to be all over the Chavez camp like a bad rash.

Comment

Working...
                X