Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Top Highest Paid Athletes List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now its proven Pac earns only 5 million per fight as per Floydfans.

Comment

• i'm actually very jealous of these floyd fans. little things make them very happy. they don't have to see fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
        Forbes is one of the highest accredited ****zines on wall street!! and they to ts reports on companies around the world!!!

you are so ******ed!!! unbelievable how "filipinHEADS" will deny the truth!!! when a FACT Is A FACT!! ITS A FACT!!! HAD THEY HAD MANNY PAC AS #1 YOU WOULD BE SINGING A DIFFERENT SONG!!!

YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL WHEN SOME ONE IS FILI PINO!!! cuz they deny and twist facts!!! and know boxing only from 2005 on up!!!
        treason1 you're still posting here?

Comment

• the funny thing i noticed was floyd had zero endourcements
          he is a ok fighter but no one wants to be accociated with a man that made racist statmenats and beat his mother of his children and hangs around a vilolent notorious drug dealer named 50 cents
          mannys endourcements dwarfs mayweathers

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
            treason1 you're still posting here?
            that is not me
            modorators can confirm that . hopefully the modorators can bann that guy because i find his comments to be racist

Comment

• I remember I used to do this for years on end...

Comment

• very lovely to see a boxer from the slums....become a top paid athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  floyd is not the highest paid athlete in the world. just please stop with that ignorant nonsense.

tiger woods & lionel messi make more than floyd. You flo mos are so gullible when it comes to floyd its just so sad.

You do know floyd has to break off oscar & gbp a piece right? You do know satellite & dish companies take about 50% of the ppv money right?

but yea floyd took home 85 mill then couldnt get a better attorney to keep him out of jail for shaking his baby moma?

lmfaaao.....

"It would not surprise me to see lil floyd runnin around grand rapids broke"

-Floyd Mayweather Sr.
                  you expect people to believe your lame ass over forbes? gtfoh.

Comment

• First Bradley beats Pac and now Mayweather is the number 1 cash cow in boxing.
                    This couldn't be a worse month to be a p@ct@rd.

Comment

• This is why capitalism and the USA are declining. How can an athlete earn more than a scientist, a teacher, a doctor, etc '? People who are more useful to society.

Comment

Working...
                      X