No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Top Highest Paid Athletes List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
    lmao it seems every time pacquiao has fought recently its just bad news after bad news for him and his fans lol
    Keep on fooling yourself. Pac just fought the young, undefeated Bradley hardcore fans want him to fight. Bradley got schooled and before the winner was announced Bradley was heard saying, "I did my best. I couldn't beat the guy." Pac got robbed and he's still winning friends and symphatizers. Hehe... I love it. It's been fun.

That sealed Pacman's legacy. Everyone fought Pacman, 'cept Floyd. He'll end up being called a duck as part of his legacy. That's what you should be worrying about. Who in his right mind would care about what these boxers make? You won't find me in any of these silly debates. hehe... But keep on...

Comment

• Sounds about right... People who think Pacquiao walks away with only 6M are ******ed. That's his guaranteed purse, it doesn't take into account PPV bonuses, endorsements etc. He finishes with about 25-30 M each fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
        Sounds about right... People who think Pacquiao walks away with only 6M are ******ed. That's his guaranteed purse, it doesn't take into account PPV bonuses, endorsements etc. He finishes with about 25-30 M each fight...
        Pac never walked away with more than 10m and thats being generous

Comment

• Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
          Rank

Player

Team

Sport

Length of contract

Contract value (USD)

Average per year (USD)

Average per game7 (USD)

Ref

Alex Rodriguez

New York Yankees

Baseball

10 years (2008-2017)

$275,000,000 Total

$27,500,000 Yearly

$169,753.00 Per Game
          Why do you keep posting this?

Comment

• Mayweather and Pacquiao are ballin! That's a lot of money

Comment

• floyd fans are angry.

Comment

• floyd fans are still angry. pac lost his fight officially and they're still mad. floyd beats pacquiao in forbes list and they're still mad. floyd is excused for not fighting the undeserving pac and they're still mad. they literally got what they wanted and they're still mad.

you'll never know what these fans of floyd are capable of doing.

Comment

• pac tards stay losing....ahahahahaha

Comment

• Everybody's so concerned with other people's earnings.

How much do they really keep for life?
                    Last edited by nelsoncm; 06-18-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X