Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd were to return in December, who would you want to see him fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love for him to fight a Thank You for the Support type of Fight on HBO WCB against a fringe contender or even someone like Paulie Malignaggi or even take the IBF from Randall Bailey.

Do a little image rehabilitation, fight for "free" and get himself into proper fighting shape.

For the good of the sport, if Floyd were to lose, he should lose being at his best, not coming out of jail against a Top Fighter like Cotto/Pac/Sergio/etc. I want Floyd to get his warm up in Dec, get quality rounds in and then go out in style in 2013.

Comment

Berto or Khan maybe

Comment

He won't fight in December.

Comment

Although I don't see him fighting again this year, if he does fight in December his options are very limited. I think he comes back in 2013, unless he decides to "retire" again, and comes back in 2014 lol.

But the most realistic fights in December 2012 for Floyd, would be...

1. Amir Khan/Danny Garcia winner
          2. Miguel Cotto II
          3. Robert Guerrero if he beats Aydin
          4. Devon Alexander
          5. Erislandy Lara[wishful thinking in my part]

Oh let's not forget how big Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Anthony Mundine would be in Australia

Comment

Khan is the only choice that makes sense. It was supposed to happen in May but Peterson ruined it.

Comment

I believe the only option would be for Floyd Mayweather to fight Amir Khan right now, that's only if Khan is able to beat Danny Garcia. Otherwise I think Floyd would look at taking on either Canelo or Ortiz in the winner of that fight.

Comment

to all of you talking about feb or march, you must keep in mind floyd wants to fight in may every year. he's not gonna fight in fed or march and then again in may.

if he fights again this year it's either khan or cotto

Comment

Well if he's really to be affected by jail...then I think somewhere in the Berto/Alexander area.

I think he'll look to face Bradley though. Beat the man who has a recorded "W" over Manny.

Comment

If Floyd does fight in December that fight will do Adele numbers

Comment

He should unify 147 . Quite a hit list there. Bailey, Paulie, Bradley. Unifying belts is really pointless though because they just invent new ones to award people nowadays. If a star like Khan or Pac needed a belt they'd just make one up.

Comment

Working...
                      X