Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd were to return in December, who would you want to see him fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump......

Comment

Khan has said in numerous interviews, numerous times, he's not touching Floyd until his 2nd or 3rd welterweight fight...that fight doesn't happen in December.

Bradley vs Floyd, I know he's with TR, but Tim should just demand the fight - tell Bob he ain't fighting nobody else, but Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
        Khan has said in numerous interviews, numerous times, he's not touching Floyd until his 2nd or 3rd welterweight fight...that fight doesn't happen in December.

Bradley vs Floyd, I know he's with TR, but Tim should just demand the fight - tell Bob he ain't fighting nobody else, but Floyd
        So you think if Khan smokes Garcia and looks good, and Floyd comes out of jail and tells Golden Boy to make the Khan fight, that Khan wouldn't take it??? I'd like to see Khan fight first at 147 too, but he's the only good opponent available for December.

Of course, I don't think Floyd fights in December though. I just hope he does, because the more active he is, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          So you think if Khan smokes Garcia and looks good, and Floyd comes out of jail and tells Golden Boy to make the Khan fight, that Khan wouldn't take it??? I'd like to see Khan fight first at 147 too, but he's the only good opponent available for December.

Of course, I don't think Floyd fights in December though. I just hope he does, because the more active he is, the better.
          No, I don't think Khan wants that fight immediately. For years we've heard Khan and Roach say they'll fight Floyd at the end of 2012 and/or their 2nd fight at 147. With an extra fight at 140, that pushes it to two fights from now assuming he goes up to 147 next. Spring 2013? Maybe, I dunno. I think Canelo gets that fight over Khan in Spring 2013, cause I have a feeling by then they'll think he's ready to beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
            No, I don't think Khan wants that fight immediately. For years we've heard Khan and Roach say they'll fight Floyd at the end of 2012 and/or their 2nd fight at 147. With an extra fight at 140, that pushes it to two fights from now assuming he goes up to 147 next. Spring 2013? Maybe, I dunno. I think Canelo gets that fight over Khan in Spring 2013, cause I have a feeling by then they'll think he's ready to beat Floyd.
            I think if Alvarez beats Ortiz, he fights Cotto either in December (if Floyd doesn't take the PPV that month) or January. Than, Floyd in May 2013 in a huge fight.

Comment

I dont see khan fighting floyd at all. there will be plenty more big names come early 2013 that people would rather see floyd fight. I dont think floyd will fight this year again, and I certainly dont think he will fight khan when other bigger challenges are out there, and more money. lets face it, the khan fight would be a joke no matter how many fights khan has at 147. I would like to see floyd fight sergio, pac, alvarez. in that order. forget about khan

Comment

Why is this being discussed, Floyd WILL NOT fight in December. Besides why must he fight in December?

February works.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  Why is this being discussed, Floyd WILL NOT fight in December. Besides why must he fight in December?

February works.
                  I see February or March as well. I was just saying if he chooses to fight in December.

Comment

He should fight Alvarez....only to get jobbed like Pac did in the Bradley fight.

Both of their punishment for not fighting each other already. I seriously have no more interest for either fighter and won't pay another dime to watch either of them, if it isn't against each other.

Then we can be done with them in the sport, and usher in the new generation of fighters, who are willing to fight each other.

Out with the old, in with the new

Comment

I HIGHLY doubt Mayweather will fight this year but IF he did then Khan seems to be the only viable option if he puts in a great performance against Garcia.

And i have no doubt whatsoever Khan would take that fight in a heartbeat.

I know Khan has said many times he'd like a fight or two at 147 before Floyd however, im sure he knows if he doesn't take the fight in December(if Floyd is ready for Dec.) then he very well may not get another chance to fight him.

However, like i said, im 90% sure Mayweather wont fight again this year. Hope he does though.

Comment

Working...
                      X