[VIDEO]Bradley: Mayweather will beat Pacquiao Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley I agree easy work 9-3 -10-2 Mayweather

Comment

I dont need to hear Timmy state the obvious..Ive been knowing this for years...

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        I dunno how that sounds butthurt. One of Pacquiao's saving graces against Mayweather was supposed to be his work rate. So against Tim Bradley nearly every round he has 1, 1 and a half, 2 minutes where he's basically doing nothing and it's not like Tim is the counter puncher that Marquez or Mayweather are.
        if you knew anything about Boxing Pac was being cauious about a head butt. When Bradley slips punches he moves his waist side to side almost as he's going to touch the ground when he comes up he's swinging his head to the middle to create a head butt and make it look accidential, great boxing trainers or fighter will be the only ones who can figure out what Bradley is trying do so I will assume you will not comprehend what I'm writing cause your boxing Iq is probably in the ******ed range

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          if you knew anything about Boxing Pac was being cauious about a head butt. When Bradley slips punches he moves his waist side to side almost as he's going to touch the ground when he comes up he's swinging his head to the middle to create a head butt and make it look accidential, great boxing trainers or fighter will be the only ones who can figure out what Bradley is trying do so I will assume you will not comprehend what I'm writing cause your boxing Iq is probably in the ******ed range
          You don't know shizzit about boxing.

Comment

Agreed. On a side note it's good to see the love from his hometown fans. Looks like he's finally getting the chance to enjoy his victory.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              For all the trolls
              well lets see....Bradley thinks he won the fight...After watching the fight. (i mean he was in the ring that night...duhhh) He thinks he won...millions of others dont including EXPERTS JUDGES and SPECTATORS heheheehehehee And his opinion means what?
              Ill tell everyone what his opinion means....It means shlt...nothing...heheheeee Who cares what that loser thinks! Or says!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                well lets see....Bradley thinks he won the fight...After watching the fight. (i mean he was in the ring that night...duhhh) He thinks he won...millions of others dont including EXPERTS JUDGES and SPECTATORS heheheehehehee And his opinion means what?
                Ill tell everyone what his opinion means....It means shlt...nothing...heheheeee Who cares what that loser thinks! Or says!
                no you got it wrong bro spectators opinions means ****, 3 official judges opinion means Bradley is 29-0 and the new WBO champ

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

Comment

Bradley fan base quadrupled

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                      Don't move the goal posts. I was responding to you saying that standing in front of Pacquiao wouldn't work for any fighter. Bradley had success standing in front of Pacquiao making him miss and so did Marquez, so it's silly for you to say or imply that Mayweather wouldn't be able to stand in front of Pacquiao.
                      Making someone miss is not success especially when you're still shipping far more punches than your opponent, hitting your opponent is success. If you stand in front of Pacquiao you're going to get hit.

As far as Bradley "losing", you have to accept reality. Bradley didn't lose, he won. I understand that you and many others don't agree with the decision, but if Bradley "lost" to Paq then Paq "lost" to Marquez.

The bottom line here is that Mayweather would be a clear favorite to beat Pacquiao, and most people seem to understand that. Of Pacquiao would land punches against Mayweather. Stop arguing against strawmen.
                      1. Bradley lost - you need to accept reality and it was nowhere near as competitive as Pacquiao-Marquez

2. Mayweather would be favourite but that's all it is - favouritism largely as a result of him being American, in the Phillipines Pacquiao would be favourite

3. and this is the real point, Bradley is only saying what he's saying because he knows he got a gift decision, he's trying to play down Pacquiao as a fighter because him having the title is a sham and a stain on boxing and it's pathetic because MP beat the fcuk out of him on the night.
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 06-17-2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X