[VIDEO]Bradley: Mayweather will beat Pacquiao Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post

Bradley fan base quadrupled
    I've been on his facebook and twitter for a while now... I've noticed a lot of them are Mexican.... I thought maybe it was because of his wife.

Comment

no you got it wrong bro spectators opinions means ****, 3 official judges opinion means Bradley is 29-0 and the new WBO champ
      thats the point bro... The judges we had for that fight Vs the i think 81 juges asked to score unofficially had it for Manny.... Harold Letterman just as an example. Experts who call fights for a living...boxing writers...historians sanctioning owners...and spectators as well.... You left out the part where i said experts.
      Bottom line...his word over everyone elses...means nothing!

Comment

Bradley fan base quadrupled
        Bradley with his haters tee-shirt. Just because someone doesn't think he won the fight doesn't make him a hater, is Andre Ward a hater? or the countless other fighters who thought he lost.

Comment

How dare Bradley say what the majority in the know also say.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Making someone miss is not success especially when you're still shipping far more punches than your opponent, hitting your opponent is success. If you stand in front of Pacquiao you're going to get hit.

1. Bradley lost - you need to accept reality and it was nowhere near as competitive as Pacquiao-Marquez

2. Mayweather would be favourite but that's all it is - favouritism largely as a result of him being American, in the Phillipines Pacquiao would be favourite

3. and this is the real point, Bradley is only saying what he's saying because he knows he got a gift decision, he's trying to play down Pacquiao as a fighter because him having the title is a sham and a stain on boxing and it's pathetic because MP beat the fcuk out of him on the night.
            the fight was a toss up............

I loved how everyone watched the replay on hbo & realized this.

LOL @ "MP beat the **** out of bradley on that night"

wait a minute...........

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

pac vs mayweather is a easy win for mayweather.............

at this point only ret@rds hold on to the idea that pac would be able to do anything with mayweather............

pacs head will be flying back from the jabs & straight rights down the middle................

but look on the brighter side............at least he had a good run.
              Last edited by americanbot; 06-17-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

If this is true, Mayweather would have fought Pacman a long time ago. Fantasy fights are useless. If Floyd Jr continues to duck Pac, it means he can't beat Pac. And I'd rather believe Floyd himself.

Comment

Timing and accuracy will beat speed and power. Pacquiao fans will never understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Making someone miss is not success especially when you're still shipping far more punches than your opponent, hitting your opponent is success. If you stand in front of Pacquiao you're going to get hit.

1. Bradley lost - you need to accept reality and it was nowhere near as competitive as Pacquiao-Marquez

2. Mayweather would be favourite but that's all it is - favouritism largely as a result of him being American, in the Phillipines Pacquiao would be favourite

3. and this is the real point, Bradley is only saying what he's saying because he knows he got a gift decision, he's trying to play down Pacquiao as a fighter because him having the title is a sham and a stain on boxing and it's pathetic because MP beat the fcuk out of him on the night.
                    Let me try to simplify. Making your opponent miss does score points. I'll say it again for you, defense is 1 of the criteria used to judge a pro fight. That's not an opinion for you to disagree with, it's a fact. Hitting your opponent more than you're being hit also scores points, obviously. My point to you is simply that you're wrong saying that a fighter cant stand in front of Pacquiao. Bradley and Marquez had success standing in front of Pacquiao. They were both able to make him miss while standing right in front of him. That's something that you can't refute regardless of who you think won either of those fights. You keep saying "if you stand in front of Pacquiao you're goin to hit", well if you participate in a pro fight that doesn't end in a quick KO you're going to get hit. Of course you're going to get hit fighting Pacquiao, you're not saying anything there. The question is can Mayweather have success standing in front of Pacquiao, and the answer is yes it's possible for him to have some success.

1) You're obviously delusional, Bradley did not lose. You're entitled to disagree with the decision all you like, but trying to deny reality makes you look crazy.

2)Mayweather would be the favorite based on who people would bet their hard earned money on. You sound silly. Bradley is just as much of an American as Mayweather is, yet He was a huge underdog to Pacquiao.

3)Youre too emotionally invested man. You're starting to sound like a lot ifthe ignorant clowns who took to twitter after the fight bashing Bradley. You're not inside Bradley's head, you're in no position to psychoanalyze him and explain why he said what he said. Look, I personally feel that Pacquiao won the fight too but he didn't dominate Bradley like you want to claim. Neither fighter impressed me all that much and I think that Bradley is only stating the obvious. I'm sorry that hurts your feelings but you need to man up.

Comment

Tho I do agree he can beat Manny easily, but he would go through hell and deepest waters to do so. Problem like 8 swing rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X