[VIDEO]Bradley: Mayweather will beat Pacquiao Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO]Bradley: Mayweather will beat Pacquiao Easy

For all the trolls

while I do agree with his statement to a certain degree. It's ironic that it's coming from him

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      while I do agree with his statement to a certain degree. It's ironic that it's coming from him
      I want one of those Snapbacks

Comment

Comment

Don't tell that to Media, visit him in Jail, and convince him to fight Pacman!

Comment

Well if Pac fought the way he fought Bradley then it would be 12-0 Mayweather, Pac wouldnt win a single round, If Bradley "No slick No technic" can make Pac miss while standing in front of him with injured legs then no chance for Pac against Floyd, Pac made Bradley look like sweet pea pernell.

Comment

Yes ive heard many times when people have said Floyd will beat Pac, almost as easy as Pac beat bradley.

But this is really the first time ive seen someone who lost to Pac so convinved Floyd will beat Pac. Usually people who lose to Pac think Pac would do well against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Yes ive heard many times when people have said Floyd will beat Pac, almost as easy as Pac beat bradley.

But this is really the first time ive seen someone who lost to Pac so convinved Floyd will beat Pac. Usually people who lose to Pac think Pac would do well against Floyd.
                Not really.

All common opponents have been on record saying Mayweather would beat Pac.

This includes Mosley, Hatton, Marquez, Oscar, Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

?.... De La Hoya, Marquez, Hatton and now Bradley said the Floyd would decisively win

Comment

If all you have to do to beat Pacquiao is outbox him, why didn't Bradley do it.

Is he saying mayweather is that much better than him?

Comment

Working...
                    X