No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee Was Ahead on All Cards at Time of Chavez TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Chavez ahead.

And Chavez was really in control at the point of the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Just a bunch of haters!! He has fought some top ten middleweights is all Im saying..IMO he has a good chance of beating Martinez based on his size and chin..
      Unless I need a good laugh I honestly don't even read the WBC rankings. And many thought that Rubio was a joke way back when he fought Pavlik and he was even ranked 8th by Ring Magazine at the time. And as far as Lee is concerned who has he fought to earn such a high ranking? No one that I can see and no need to mention Manfredo. But, I do agree with you on one thing. On size alone I believe Jr has a great chance to beat Martinez. Because I honestly believe that Martinez is highly overrated. I also believe that Jr's true test is when he moves up and fights elite fighters that match up size wise.

Comment

so what about bernard dunnes win v cordoba then expert what was that???@bobgoe got no balls
        Last edited by ragingirishman; 06-17-2012, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I had it 3-3. Not easy to judge.

Comment

I think I had it even at the time of the stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Da fuck you gonna have a 70's Raider in your avi, and complain about cheating?
              I laughed a little bit.

That's an 80s Raider Avy....Mike Haynes.

It's sad that Junior is such a pampered punk cheating ***** that he really thinks he deserves his 'success'.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I had it 3-3 going into the 7th round. You could ssee Julio was starting to take over though.

Funny how all these people say "Lee is going to beat and expose Chavez, this is a tough fight", and now it's "Lee is a bum". Tons and tons of people thought Lee was going to give Chavez hell, and Julio put on a hell of a performance against a solid Middleweight contender.

Excited for Chavez-Martinez, if it happens.
                Dont like Chavez at all but the man is a good mw who will give anyone hell at the weight.Andy did well last night but i dont think he expected Chavezs bodyshots too be that fierce.I had it 4-2 too Andy but even the rounds Lee was winning Chavez was making him pay for it

Comment

andy started out good with his jab... but once he decided to trade with chavez, it was downhill from there....

it was VERY close when lee was BOXING him...

but i cant believe judges had andy up before the TKO...

Comment

Test him please.

Chavez should NOT be taken seriously by any REAL boxing fan.

1- He was banned for 7 months for taking fucosamide (diuretic) used in weight loss and steroid dectection prevention.

2- Refused to take a urine test in his last fight.

3- Gained 21.1 pounds (nearly 2 STONES) in 24 hours before his last fight.

Chavez is without doubt using banned PED's to drop weight and maintain superior strength.He IS a cheat and a product of contemporary pro boxing.

Chavez is NOT A CHAMPION!

Pro boxing = Corrupt gangster controlled business,NOT a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32KOs) may have pulled a rabbit out of his hat without even knowning it. On Saturday night at the Sun Bowl in El Paso, he stopped Andy Lee (28-2, 20KOs) in the seventh round.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      Of course he was. Where is the shock? Lee just would listen to his trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X