Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chance % do you give Chavez to beat Martinez now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Jr can take Sergio's punch, he'll stop him. Martinez gasses out pretty bad in the late rounds, strong body attack by Jr in any of the starting rounds would slow him down really quick.

Chavez KO's him in 10

Comment

60%, too big, too strong.

Comment

0%. Too slow and predictable. Chavez will have to hope Sergio breaks his leg in the ring before he can beat him. He beat Andy Lee. Come on now. Lee is not on Sergios level. Look at the speed difference

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
          0%. Too slow and predictable. Chavez will have to hope Sergio breaks his leg in the ring before he can beat him. He beat Andy Lee. Come on now. Lee is not on Sergios level. Look at the speed difference
          Honestly man, Martinez is so gotttttamn overrated.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Poll coming
            Only reason I gave him ten percent is because they didnt have zero. Hes too easy to hit and Martinez has the stamina to turn him all night. I forsee some eyes closing bad swelling and a late stoppage.

Comment

Martinez will KO this dude. And do it in sexy fashion. Martinez wins by pure sexiness. Martinez's looks alone will make Jr not want to enter the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                Martinez will KO this dude. And do it in sexy fashion. Martinez wins by pure sexiness. Martinez's looks alone will make Jr not want to enter the ring.
                I'm not a ****,

But Jr is better looking lol.

I don't see how a midget wop looking fonzie prick is better looking than a strapping fair skinned tall boy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  I'm not a ****,

I don't see how a midget wop looking fonzie prick is better looking than a strapping fair skinned tall boy.
                  Are you telling me this doesnt get you a little curious?

mhhmm come here let me kiss your face

Comment

I don't think Chavez is necessarily a better fighter than the other top middleweights, but I now give him a bigger chance than anyone at middle to beat Martinez just because his size and youth.

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    Martinez gasses out pretty bad in the late rounds
                    What are you talking about? Coming on strong late is Martinez' signature. The only fight he has ever gassed out on was in the first PWill fight, but that was because Pwill's high volume style. Chavez gets lazy at times.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      I'm not a ****,

You really dislike Sergio Martinez huh? LOL I respect you're opinion but what is it that you don't like about him? If it's "Because he is overrated" I don't see it. Most of the comments I have seen on here concerning Martinez have been disses.

Comment

Working...
                      X