Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chance % do you give Chavez to beat Martinez now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee wsa working him over when he tried..........Martinez WILL tax that ass.....a KO ending is the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      if jr was too big for the weight , it just means he's killing himself making weight and risking being dehydrated. give props to where it's due
      I'm pretty sure he is, which is likely why he was getting the cramps. It is also why he will shortly being moving up to SMW as Roach said before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Lee was taller than him!!
        Size is about more than height.

Comment

Paul Williams had a granite chin too and sex Sergio cracked and shattered it. I think if Sergio fights smart he will box circles around chavez and stop I'm late. If he fights down to Chavez level and makes it a phone boOth fight then I have Jr pulling it out.
          I give Jr a 35% chance

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            im pretty sure like 95%. it'll be sergio vs margarito all over again. chavez jr is too strong, too tough for sergio i feel
            martinez got this unless team chavez throws them a couple milli

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
              martinez got this unless team chavez throws them a couple milli
              no way this goes to the scorecards. like i said it'll be like sergio vs margo 2 where he sergio gets broken down . too tough, too strong and sergio is not going to handle the pressure esp that he looked like **** in his last 2 fights, jr aint going to respect him.

Comment

The winner if it comes without controversy will become a star. If Martinez wins I expect Cotto-Martinez to happen in december and if Chavez wins than he will live of the win for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  The winner if it comes without controversy will become a star. If Martinez wins I expect Cotto-Martinez to happen in december and if Chavez wins than he will live of the win for years to come.
                  And what happens if he fights a Froch or Kessler and loses badly?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Lee wsa working him over when he tried..........Martinez WILL tax that ass.....a KO ending is the only way.
                    Remember Sr v.s. Meldrick Taylor.

Well Taylor threw a million punches.

Martinez doesn't throw **** except a left every two minutes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
                      And what happens if he fights a Froch or Kessler and loses badly?
                      If he beats Martinez he won't fight those guys. He will likely get a top 10 p4p ranking and go after little guys. Expect fights with guys like Pavlik, Arthur Abraham and Glen Johnson and then when Froch and Kessler are past their best he will go after them.

Comment

Working...
                      X