Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL RBR **Re-scoring** of Pacquiao-Bradley Replay (on HBO before Chavez Jr-Lee)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    third time watching this and honest to god I don't see Manny Pacquiao dominating anything not being biased

or even clearly winning any rounds
    hoonestly thats exactly how i see it

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      OK I have to say a few things. I am sure Pac fans are going to blame this on me being a Floyd fan but I truly honestly watched the fight 2 more times, and am watching the replay on HBO. I have to change a few things I said previously. I feel that Bradley definitely won 4 rounds and he could have "possibly" won 3 more rounds. I feel about the same way for Pac, won 4 and maybe won 3-4 more depending. That means those could be swing rounds and depending on how a judge viewed it, could have scored either way. That could possibly explain the 115-113 for Bradley and the 115-113 for Manny. Now that being said, I do lean more towards 116-112 or 115-113 for Manny to be honest. However a few points I really want to make here. Those commentators should be ashamed of themselves for their blatant biased commentary. Bradley ABSOLUTELY won the first 2 rounds without a doubt in my eyes and everyone had it Pac 3-0 going into the 4th. You do not win a round, by landing 1-2 good punches in the last 30 seconds, I am sorry. Especially punches that do not even hurt or wobble the opponent. One of them actually said in the 1st I believe, "Pacquiao won that round on that punch alone" (paraphrasing). Really?? Are you kidding me? That is total BS. Bradley was being penalized by the crowd, the press and the commentators because he simply has no real power. If that was the case, Paulie would have never won a fight right? They just kept saying how Pac's punches are so much harder and Bradleys aren't. OK that is fine...but a soft punch and a hard punch score the same, period. Points are points, period. Also if you slow down and pause throughout the fight, Manny not only missed a lot of punches, he hit arms, shoulders and gloves a lot. Maybe he punches so fast that commentators and fans/press really didn't notice or assumed he hit paydirt. I payed close attention and he missed a lot and hit gloves, etc. a lot. Once again I am NOT saying Bradley won, I just think the rose-colored Pac glasses need to be taken off and watch the fight without crowd and commentator bias and see what you see. At first I had no interest in a rematch, but now I actually do. I really think if Bradley simply uses more head movement and even just moves to his left instead of backing straight up or leaning/ducking towards the right, he will win the rematch legitimately. Manny had 1 punch in that fight, the straight left. I think he landed single digit body shots and maybe 1-2 good right hooks. Bradley now knows he has the beard to take Mannys best shots so personally, a rematch I would go with Bradley. One more time before the Pac haters hate as they love to do....I STILL THINK MANNY WON OK?? Just not as clearly or convincingly after watching the fight a few more times and really analyzing it without commentator and crowd bias.
      Hell no dude, HELL NO, it's not amateur boxing.

In professional boxing, a hard punch actually score more than a soft one.
      Judges must take in count the power.

Comment

• How has Malignaggi and Bradley ever won a fight, oh because power is not how you score

Comment

• 1.B
          2.B
          3.P
          4.B
          5.P
          6.B
          7.B
          8.P
          9.P
          10.P
          11.B
          12.B
          Bradley 7-5 Pac
          No robbery at all

Comment

• Oh yeah I forgot HBO commentators where Trolling Hard

Comment

• I like how Duane Ford let Lampley know he calls out shots that clearly miss as landed

Comment

• ...after watching it again "a sleep" I think the first ring card girl WAS actually sweeter than the second one. I must have missed something the first time. Ray

Comment

• anyone who scored that fight for Bradley loses any credibility they may have had, especially if you watched it on TV with the aid of compubox (flawed, yes) and action replays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realclearblue View Post
                    RD 1 - Bradley
                    RD 2 - Bradley
                    RD 3 - Pac
                    RD 4 - PAC
                    RD 5 - Was distracted
                    RD 6 - PAC
                    RD 7- Bradley
                    RD 8- Bradley
                    RD 9 - Pac
                    RD 10 - Bradley
                    RD 11 - Pac
                    RD 12 - Bradley

6 bradley
                    5- Pac
                    1 - undetermined

I had Paq winning handily when I watched it half drunk in the bar. However, after watching it as close as possible, it is definitely up for grabs and I can see why he was given the win.

Yeah the mute button does wonders.. when watching it live with a crowd going nuts and HBO commentators dick riding... and HBO only showing Pac replays... its what really made everyone think pac won every round..... when it was actually a closer fight than most think or thought at the time

Your score card is pretty much spot on

Comment

• Originally posted by McAlister View Post
                      Yeah the mute button does wonders.. when watching it live with a crowd going nuts and HBO commentators dick riding... and HBO only showing Pac replays... its what really made everyone think pac won every round..... when it was actually a closer fight than most think or thought at the time

Your score card is pretty much spot on
                      Agreed with this. Harold Lederman was the worst.

I had it 115-113 could either go in Bradley or Pacs favor, even a draw. It was really close

Comment

Working...
                      X