Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL RBR **Re-scoring** of Pacquiao-Bradley Replay (on HBO before Chavez Jr-Lee)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
    11-1 Pac, hands down.

Got a beat down every time Bradley exchanged. He had no power and Pacquiao had no respect for it. It was like a sparring session for Pac.

Can't give points for hitting mostly air, then a lot of gloves, then blocked by arms. No way he gets points for that.
    You definitely did not re-watch the fight. You also have a Pacquiao avatar.

11-1 is a horrendous scorecard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
      You definitely did not re-watch the fight. You also have a Pacquiao avatar.

11-1 is a horrendous scorecard.
      He is obviously not credible.

Comment

• Bradley 8 rounds to 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
          Last fight PAC fought JMM he didn't do enough to beat the champ but they gave him that fight... "in a perfect world that would be true"
          Are you serious or a clown? Let me ask you, who was the champ @ welterweight when Pac vs Marquez fought? That was a classic example Marquez didn't bring the fight to the champ Pacquiao and didnt do enough to win because he just waiting right there for Pac to punch first. Imagine if Pac won't punch first taking away Marquez opportunity to counterpunch Pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
            Bradley 8 rounds to 4.
            Explain and tell us these 8 rounds you had Bradly won and the 4 rounds Pac won. Otherwise this conclusion of yours you just pulled out from your ass.

Comment

• They could CGI delete pacman from the screen and I'd still have the ghost/non existent person beating Bradley by at least 5 rounds.

Like Just by watching his Jaw move. The punches landed by Bradley could ALL BE SCORED. He still loses.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                Bradley 8 rounds to 4.
                You're not being serious are you? HOW??????????????

Not only was the fight not close...........it was almost a complete ass whipping and humiliation dealt out by Pac.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Bradley did good in the fight. At times he even got the better of exchanges. Pac, however landed the harder shots, which rocked Tim, but Tim blocked most of Pac's ****, and even got in better shots in exchanges. HBO crew is supposed to be a bunch bias little sluts. It is part of the job. They have to market Pac as the "thing" to watch. They have to make you believe that everything he does is "spectacular." Is it? The man isn't an atg for no reason. He's great. Yet, he is not what HBO wants to illustrate. At times he threw 5-6 punch combinations and Bradley only got hit with one shot, or barely, and HBO went crazy. Bradley then hit him with body shots, or maybe countered him with a solid counter right hand, and HBO would remain silent. A bunch of cheerleaders is what I have to listen to. I'm glad I didn't buy the fight. I don't pay for that ****. Nevertheless, it was a solid fight. Bradley came to fight.

One of the only things which really disappointed me about the actual fight is Pac's lack of body work. Yet, judging from the way Bradley countered Pac's combos I assume him going to the body would have gotten him countered more by Bradley.

Comment

• You Pac-haters are just making this threads to justify something that is obviously not... And the ones who saw it a win by Bradley should go back to watching amateur boxing and leave professional boxing to us grown ups... How in the hell can someone who just moves around in the ring so much and throws multi-combos to the AIR can win a match... Yes Manny threw less punches but he made sure that if ever they connected it will be meaningful, did you all even saw atleast one meaningful punch from Bradley??!! And the match doesn't stop in 2min 30sec, you have to score it the entire 3minutes, Bradley may have been throwing 60-80 punches in the air, arms and gloves the entire match, but Manny even though threw lesser connected with 3-4 more meaningful/convincing punches, even if it's done in the last 30 seconds should get the nod.... Just by comparison, Floyd against Cotto was 26% in total punches, 179 connected punches out of 687 thrown. While Manny with Bradley was 34% in total punches, 253 connected punches out of 751 thrown. But still you saw only Floyd dominating Cotto, how double-standard can you get, just because Floyd moves a lot slicker, more fluid than Cotto you all tend to see it as a dominating performance by Floyd only... And Bradley moving a lot better than Manny, and Manny being awkward as he is tends to give your un-trained eyes the perception that Bradley was putting up a great performance, but what he is doing really is just double-triple jabbing to the air... And to the one who said Bradley controlled the fight with his jab is downright laughable, Bradley threw a total of 449 jabs the entire fight and got in only 51 (11 percent), while Pacquiao connected with 63 out of 258 thrown jabs (24 percent)... I know the busier the boxer, the more it should impress the judges, but it should also somehow connect with his opponent... Just an example of Calzaghe winning more rounds against Hopkins because of sheer work rate, but Calzaghe as feather fisted as he is, atleast connected on Hopkins with his pitty-pat punches...... I didn't realize it is much more easier to go to professional boxing now, i just need to punch the air for three minutes of every round and i will win a championship belt!!!
                    Last edited by ALG United; 06-17-2012, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• This fight was horrible, re-watching it was terrible, Both fighters were wide and wild, zero technic , just swinging and hitting air or half punches landing, Pac was missing punches and hitting air like an amateur, Bradley was off-balance a lot and wide.

Shame watching two of the top boxers who seem to forgot about the fundamentals of boxing, Having said that i thought Pac won 8 rounds minimum.

Comment

Working...
                      X