Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL RBR **Re-scoring** of Pacquiao-Bradley Replay (on HBO before Chavez Jr-Lee)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol the Pac haters are congregating in here as if most posters here don't know there biased against pac ever since hehe!.. THis is a hate thread lol Smear campaign more like it. Trying their best to sound fair as if lol.. This thread is composed of Floyd divkriders and Pac haters. Bradley must be winning 11-1 in here hehe! It's so funny seeing how Pac haters go the extra mile to tarnish the fighter they hate lol. The whole world has spoken. Pac won deal with it girls hehehe!

Comment

• Clearly if you watch the fight under super slow motion, under a blacklight and with your eyes closed, bradley won.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        Clearly if you watch the fight under super slow motion, under a blacklight and with your eyes closed, bradley won.
        From now on I will watch everything in slow mo mute and with my eyes closed. It's the only real way to watch live events without getting duped by the media. My tiny little biased mind can't comprehend use analytical skills and deductive reasoning to form my own opinions during conversations or while listening to people talk. The only fair way. Did this and had Bradley winning, how do people explain that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          lol the Pac haters are congregating in here as if most posters here don't know there biased against pac ever since hehe!.. THis is a hate thread lol Smear campaign more like it. Trying their best to sound fair as if lol.. This thread is composed of Floyd divkriders and Pac haters. Bradley must be winning 11-1 in here hehe! It's so funny seeing how Pac haters go the extra mile to tarnish the fighter they hate lol. The whole world has spoken. Pac won deal with it girls hehehe!
          pretty sure everyone in here had Pac winning, they just scored it and found out it was much closer than they had been brainwashed into believing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
            11-1 Pac, hands down.

Got a beat down every time Bradley exchanged. He had no power and Pacquiao had no respect for it. It was like a sparring session for Pac.

Can't give points for hitting mostly air, then a lot of gloves, then blocked by arms. No way he gets points for that.
            Just stop watching boxing man. Its not for you.

Comment

• Rewatched the fight on a big screen sober this time and I scored 5 rounds to Bradley. The first time I had it 4 rounds for him. HBO should really be criticized for swaying the views of this fight. Bradley dominates 2:30 of the first round and Pac lands two punches and he wins the round? I don't score rounds that way.

Really Lampley and Lederman should be killed for their scorecards. How is 11-1 ok? How is that not just as bad as 7-5 for Bradley? Pac throws a combo where 2-3 punches miss and Lamps calls it like each punch lands.

This sways peoples thoughts of the fight when they see it live. People laugh when the topic of watching the fight on mute is brought up but its true.

The crowd is going absolutley crazy every time Pac throws and Lamps blows up and says all of those punches land. If you use your eyes you can see Pac had some big moments, but did not dominate. Not even close.

In fact the replay showed me that Pac's performance was pretty disappointing. He does not have the stamina he once had or he saves it too much. Floyd's fight with Cotto was more grueling in comparison and he turned up his punch output late. In a way I'm way more ok than this decision than I was before. I thought before the fight was close but too clear and therefore a really bad decision, but now considering how close the JMM fights were and how Pac got the benefit of the doubt there, it's whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Rewatched the fight on a big screen sober this time and I scored 5 rounds to Bradley. The first time I had it 4 rounds for him. HBO should really be criticized for swaying the views of this fight. Bradley dominates 2:30 of the first round and Pac lands two punches and he wins the round? I don't score rounds that way.

Really Lampley and Lederman should be killed for their scorecards. How is 11-1 ok? How is that not just as bad as 7-5 for Bradley? Pac throws a combo where 2-3 punches miss and Lamps calls it like each punch lands.

This sways peoples thoughts of the fight when they see it live. People laugh when the topic of watching the fight on mute is brought up but its true.

The crowd is going absolutley crazy every time Pac throws and Lamps blows up and says all of those punches land. If you use your eyes you can see Pac had some big moments, but did not dominate. Not even close.

In fact the replay showed me that Pac's performance was pretty disappointing. He does not have the stamina he once had or he saves it too much. Floyd's fight with Cotto was more grueling in comparison and he turned up his punch output late. In a way I'm way more ok than this decision than I was before. I thought before the fight was close but too clear and therefore a really bad decision, but now considering how close the JMM fights were and how Pac got the benefit of the doubt there, it's whatever.
                I agree with this post

Comment

• i had it 8-4 pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
                    My tiny little biased mind can't comprehend use analytical skills and deductive reasoning to form my own opinions during conversations or while listening to people talk.
                    LOL ****ing brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      This fight was horrible, re-watching it was terrible, Both fighters were wide and wild, zero technic , just swinging and hitting air or half punches landing, Pac was missing punches and hitting air like an amateur, Bradley was off-balance a lot and wide.

Shame watching two of the top boxers who seem to forgot about the fundamentals of boxing, Having said that i thought Pac won 8 rounds minimum.
                      Ray, I said this after the fight. Good post

Comment

Working...
                      X