Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Reward for Robbery: BScene Pound-for-Pound Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ boxingscene trying to console Pac Fans thats very nice of you boxingscene don't worry no credibility lost at all

I see what you did there BS P4P list
    Last edited by immortal tech; 06-14-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

If Bradley did less running, he would've never gotten injured in the first place.

Comment

Complete nonsense.

Comment

Pac haters crying over an opinion. No wonder they want to believe Bradley really won that fight although he only won through the stroke of a pen and not for his boxing.

Comment

Whats with all this thing that its biased against Pac?

Have you guys noticed that JMM is #3 on that same exact list? His loss against Pac didnt count against him either as well as his loss to Floyd as well.

It actually propelled him cuz im sure his win over Katsidis and fedorenko are not keeping him at #3

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Whats with all this thing that its biased against Pac?

How you guys noticed that JMM is #3 on that same exact list? His loss against Pac didnt count against him either as well as his loss to Floyd as well
              If his loss didn't count, he would've been ranked higher than Pac "before" the Bradley fight.

Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                If his loss didn't count, he would've been ranked higher than Pac "before" the Bradley fight.

Nice try.
                What? If his loss was counted against him, he wouldnt #3, thanks for playing

And why's the word before in quotations?

Comment

So Floyd went up in weight, shut out the late rounds, won a wide UD over the #1 fighter at the weight........Pacquiao in his last two fights arguably lost last November to Marquez at 144 lbs, a weight he was deemed not effective at once Floyd whupped him there, should have won a UD over Bradley but faded in the later rounds making the fight closer than it should have been........and Pac is still #1 P4P???

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    What? If his loss was counted against him, he wouldnt #3, thanks for playing

And why's the word before in quotations?
                    If Pac's loss was counted against him, he wouldn't be ranked #1. All Marquez did was keep the ranking he had before the fight. Had he won, we all know, he should've moved up for winning the fight and Pac should've moved down for losing the fight; like everyone else does after a loss. I thought this was common sense?

"Before" was put in quote's because I knew you would use Pac beating Bradley as an argument for why he's #1 now. That's why I said before, because had he lost to Marquez, he wouldn't be #1. Again, I thought this was simple stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      If Pac's loss was counted against him, he wouldn't be ranked #1. All Marquez did was keep the ranking he had before the fight. Had he won, we all know, he should've moved up for winning the fight. I thought this was common sense?

"Before" was put in quote's because I knew you would use Pac beating Bradley as an argument for why he's #1 now. That's why I said before, because had he lost to Marquez, he wouldn't be #1. Again, I thought this was simple stuff here.
                      Thanks for proving my point that the loss didnt count against him. The fact that he didnt move down in rankings after the loss meant it didnt count against him

I swear when you talk to me, you pretend to be illiterate or something

Comment

Working...
                      X