No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Reward for Robbery: BScene Pound-for-Pound Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Come on Cliff.

Manny is 1-1-1 in his last 3 fights. That's no P4P #1 fighter to me.

Comment

lmao even boxing scene is a biased PAC fan, he clearly lost why get ur panties twisted. P4P listing is even more ridiculous PAC at #1 spot, he should have been moved down and Marquez moved up to 2nd spot after Floyd.

Comment

I'm sorry but that is a garbage list. First and for most, Pacquiao lost, no matter what people thing, he lost. Even if you decide to go against the official scorecard to think Pacquaio is the number 1 fighter in the would is laughable. If you're gonna say Bradley lost, why didn't Pacquaio lost to Marquez last year? It was just as one sided, if not more for Marquez. Pac looked like **** against Marquez and looked like **** against Bradley. He is clearly not the number 1 fighter in the world.

Secondly, if you're gonna give Pac all this credit why move Bradley down? The guy fought well on a broken foot. Why knock an injured guy, losing a competitive fight against what this list deems the best fighter in the world. Garbage ass list.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BOSS View Post
          lmao even boxing scene is a biased PAC fan, he clearly lost why get ur panties twisted. P4P listing is even more ridiculous PAC at #1 spot, he should have been moved down and Marquez moved up to 2nd spot after Floyd.
          Right now Pac isn't close to being the top fighter in the world. Off his last two fights I'd say he's between 5-7. He's behind JMM, Floyd, Donaire, and Ward imo. Possibly behind Martinez as well.

The dude is clearly not the same fighter he used to be.

Comment

I agree with this list Bradley is no pushover but Pacquiao destroyed him. Still number 1. I think there's a chance that Pacquaio vs Mayweather will happen next year.

Comment

1. Floyd Mayweather - Just beat the top guy at 154.
              2. Manny Pacquiao - won closed decision vs Marquez and lost a closed decision vs Bradley at 147 which Bradley moved up to fight Pacquiao
              3. Juan Manuel Marquez - Closed decision vs Pacquiao and won a title at 140 lbs/

Comment

PAC never was #1 and never will be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chardrnm View Post
                  I agree with this list Bradley is no pushover but Pacquiao destroyed him. Still number 1. I think there's a chance that Pacquaio vs Mayweather will happen next year.

There's no way you can disregard this decision but not Marquez/PAC 3 and other controversial decisions.

Comment

let's be consistent now, the top three p4p are:

1. mayweather
                    2. marquez
                    3. pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      I'm sorry but that is a garbage list. First and for most, Pacquiao lost, no matter what people thing, he lost. Even if you decide to go against the official scorecard to think Pacquaio is the number 1 fighter in the would is laughable. If you're gonna say Bradley lost, why didn't Pacquaio lost to Marquez last year? It was just as one sided, if not more for Marquez. Pac looked like **** against Marquez and looked like **** against Bradley. He is clearly not the number 1 fighter in the world.

Secondly, if you're gonna give Pac all this credit why move Bradley down? The guy fought well on a broken foot. Why knock an injured guy, losing a competitive fight against what this list deems the best fighter in the world. Garbage ass list.
                      firs of all, P4P is based on opinions... there no such as "OFFICIAL P4P" since 99% of boxing insiders including writers here thought Pac completely dominated Bradley... get it?

Comment

Working...
                      X