Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Reward for Robbery: BScene Pound-for-Pound Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquaio still number 1. No reward to robbery. No rematch for Bradley. Pacquaio vs Mayweather should happen next year.

Comment

Double standards at its finest. Pacquiao visually loses to Marquez, the response is to blindly follow the official decision.

Pacquiao visually wins against Marquez, the response is to disregard the official decision.

It is more proof that pound for pound lists are nothing more than a popularity contest; an attempt at breaking bread with the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        There's no way you can disregard this decision but not Marquez/PAC 3 and other controversial decisions.
        Pac vs Marquez ==> Boxing insiders 50-60% for Marquez
        Pac vs Bradley ==> Boxing insiders 99% for Pac

see the difference?

Comment

Hell Yeah!! Much better fight!

Comment

Yall need to stop Dick riding PAC. Floyd just beat cotto and Ortiz. One rated in his weight class and champion while cotto was champ in a higher weight class and pac took a robbery of his own from Marquez. these writers dickride pac like crazy.

Comment

cliff is hurting some feelings big time

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                Yall need to stop Dick riding PAC. Floyd just beat cotto and Ortiz. One rated in his weight class and champion while cotto was champ in a higher weight class and pac took a robbery of his own from Marquez. these writers dickride pac like crazy.

PBF sucker punched Ortiz. Floyd was not DOMINATE.

I give floyd props for adjusting but Cotto was COMPETITIVE EACH ROUND BUT ROUND 12. GTFO

Go rewatch floyd vs cotto. dick riding PBF while your at it.

Pac vs Bradley

Everyone rewatching the fight is looking for ways to give rounds to Bradley, IMO. I just rewatched rounds like round 5 where judges scored it for Bradley. RIDICULOUS. round 7.... basically any middle round was not even a contest.

I can go for PAC took off for ~2 minutes but in those 2 minutes bradley was not effective, bradley was not an effective aggressor, nor was bradley doing anything to win around but be in the ring. You sound like bradley's reason for the win, "YOU KNOW....YOU KNOW...YOU KNOW!"

Comment

What??

I remember Floyd beat Ricky Hatton and Hatton was too small and this and that. Point is he took of business and knocked him out. How the hell was Bradley a great fight for Manny?? He fought the last 2 min of every round and never had Bradley in serious trouble. Mayweather just beat Cotto for his belt at his weight class and he's #2? I mean let's be real Bradley had no business even being in the ring with Manny. At Welterweight I would take Ortiz, Berto, Cotto, Khan and definately Mayweather over Bradley. But that fights keeps him at #1? Please it's a waste even taking that list serious at this point everybody knows who's number one whether you want to admit it or not.

Comment

jeez the pac/brad fight realy draws all the cornponed alts out of the woodwork. fckg squirrells.

Comment

Marquez at 3 is too high considering his opposition.

This is my current Top 10:

1) Floyd Mayweather Jr
                      2) Manny Pacquiao
                      3) Andre Ward
                      4) Sergio Martinez
                      5) Juan Manuel Marquez
                      6) Wladimir Klitschko
                      7) Nonito Donaire
                      8) Vitali Klitschko
                      9) Miguel Cotto
                      10) Chad Dawson

Comment