Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id be losing my love to if i excepted a win knowing i got my azz kicked...and winning a title behind the biggest robbery and controversy in boxing history. Sad Little man! You lost Tim....admit it and earn your respect back....youre only making yourself look bad by trying to convince millions that you won....ehehehee dumbazz

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      You're a dip**** of a fan anyway.
      Ever wonder why you have red bars?

If i recall Manny wanted credit for the last fight he didn't win just before this one. People need to get over it. The decision has been rendered and won't be reversed. Everyone is better off focusing on the rematch.

I'm actually more of a Bradley fan after this fight, and i wasn't even really a fan at all before that. I thought Manny was going to cut him in half in under 6 rds.

REMATCH!!!
      Look at your sig, you hate Bob Arum yet you support his pantomime rematch.

As for Manny, I thought Marquez won that fight clearly and called it b/s at the time but he didn't insult everyone's intelligence by telling them to watch with the sound down, boast about his bank balance and moan about how he doesn't love boxing just because people know he didn't win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Ever wonder why you have red bars?

Look at your sig, you hate Bob Arum yet you support his pantomime rematch.

As for Manny, I thought Marquez won that fight clearly and called it b/s at the time but he didn't insult everyone's intelligence by telling them to watch with the sound down, boast about his bank balance and moan about how he doesn't love boxing just because people know he didn't win.

oh no, not the red bars, you dip****!!! Yeah but that's what his fans did. Also i'm not telling anyone to do it. I thought MP won. That said i don't understand the *****ing towards Bradley. It's a wider issue to do with poor or corrupt judging.....nothing new in a sport historically controlled by the mob. Bradley won four rds and three of them were with two messed up feet. Really that's not bad. He was just on the right side of a poor decision like Manny was in the fight with JMM last time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Which brings us right back to square 1. Ohh, then you had an excuse for that too. In house. He said he wants established fighters. Not up-n-comers. Hate him for it.
          When you have no fans and can't generate revenue you're in no position to lobby who you fight.

What has he accomplished to say he doesn't want to fight up and comers? It's funny, he's acting like he's a Mayweather, a Pacquiao, or a Cotto who can call their shots. He done nothing in the sport to call the shots.

He's lucky he's not fighting in an ERA with a DLH, a Trinidad, a Quartey, or a Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            He'll be alright. Just not used to playing the role of the villian. Real fans respect when fighters suffer through the pain and continue on despite suffering injuries. He sucked it up and gave fans their money's worth and some don't appreciate shyt. He could of easily quit and wasted everyone's money would serve a lot of these internet shyt talkers right.

True story right here.

Comment

Damn he sounds sad then again i bet all those 0 cheer him up lol Credit given when credit is due hes stock was definitely raised maybe if hes 2 feet would have been ok he would have won the fight, fighting from the outside but this one he didn't win. And he sounds like even he is starting to recognize that.

Comment

Nothing against you Timothy mang,,,, but you lost that fight 9 to 3 and maybe I am wrong , ,,,, maybe it was 10 to 2

Pac is still the P4P champ

You said it yerself you gotta take it to the CHAMP and you DIDN't !!

A bad and heavy blow to boxing behind the head indeed !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                  could you imagine if i won the lottery , and complained about it?

that is what tim is doing,

dude won the lottery and is bitter and complaining like he earned or deserved

it....

come on tim, step up and ground yourself to the truth....
                  If Tim would of lost any of his fights prior to the Pacquiao fight then he would of never gotten the Pacquiao fight... therefore he did work for it.

Comment

IDK, does Timmy really think Arum had nothing to do with this decision? LMAO it was all scripted by old man.

I saw that Tim closed his Facebook account today, there was so much hate messages, people calling him all kind of names......SMH

The bigest problem is that Tim has very little to zero fan base and Pacquiao fight didn't change this fact.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      oh no, not the red bars, you dip****!!!
                      Can't you express yourself in a more eloquent manner? I understand the criminals were exported to Australia but that was over 100 years ago.

Yeah but that's what his fans did.
                      Then why say it in response to me?

Also i'm not telling anyone to do it. I thought MP won. That said i don't understand the *****ing towards Bradley. It's a wider issue to do with poor or corrupt judging.....nothing new in a sport historically controlled by the mob. Bradley won four rds and three of them were with two messed up feet. Really that's not bad. He was just on the right side of a poor decision like Manny was in the fight with JMM last time around.
                      No one is criticising Bradley's performance, he tried his best, they're criticising his comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X