No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message to bradley:
    Tim with your comments you have made yourself a very big fool.
    If your incentive was for money and only money, then so be it you have done good.
    But your mark in boxing is smeared and your remembrance will only be the fight with Pac that you should not have won and we will only remember how you led your self to believe you won.
    Had you admitted defeat in this fight and possibly suggested to return the belt in a fight seen by more than just casual fans, your stock would have risen and you would have gained many fans including myself. Instead you've took a road where your legacy will be down in the dumps - not because people think you have a bad record (actually you have a good one), but because hardly nobody, casual and serious fans, will really care

Comment

Tim Bradley sounds like a sellout.

Comment

I can't wait for the rematch!!

Comment

...and the new wheelchairweight champion of the world. Nuff said the more I comment about this fight the more it makes me sick even more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Disgusting comments from Bradley.

Wants credit for a fight he didn't win and boasting about his bank balance. Yapping about how hard he's worked, like other fighters don't work hard.

Why is he pretending he's going to fight other opponents too? there's only one fight going to be made so he can give the belt back WWE-style.

I was a fan of Tim but he's losing me fast.

You're a dip**** of a fan anyway. If i recall Manny wanted credit for the last fight he didn't win just before this one. People need to get over it. The decision has been rendered and won't be reversed. Everyone is better off focusing on the rematch.

I'm actually more of a Bradley fan after this fight, and i wasn't even really a fan at all before that. I thought Manny was going to cut him in half in under 6 rds.

REMATCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I doubt Bradley get the rematch, judging from Arum prefering the 4th Marquez fight because the fight will sell more than. But if he does, I hope he fights like he did in rounds 1 and 10-12. Don't trade with him Tim. Work the jab, circle to your left, counter when he lunges, and stay at a distance.
              nah bradley needs to learn how to avoid getting hit with that left hand...pac was landing almost all of his big left hands. even in the first round i found it a bit hard to give it to bradley because imo pac stole that round by landing those big left hands nearing the end, which were the best punches of the round...

Comment

I mean the braggin about the cash, not a good look. Leave that to Money May, that's his gimmick.

Comment

You can't be in money fights when you generate none. Fans don't spend their good earned money to watch a boxer slap his punches, much less when he has no power and his style is amateurish.

There is a reason he has little fans. Little fans = small purses.

Comment

This is why boxing is laughable compared to previous eras. A young champion, at the height of his fame, undefeated, just won the biggest fight he might ever have in his career, despite the controversial nature, and he's ****ing losing his love for it, sick of the sport and over it?

This is exactly why the older generations were greater. Duran was vilified like few could understand today, unless you were there, after his Leonard rematch, yet he came back to win two more titles at 154 and 160, and he had already accomplished the feat of beating the Mayweather/Pacquiao combined, after starting out at 118!

Bradley hasn't even had his fill and he's talking about being over it? This is exactly why all these young prospects are pulling out of fights. They think they are superstars already.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                      You can't be in money fights when you generate none. Fans don't spend their good earned money to watch a boxer slap his punches, much less when he has no power and his style is amateurish.

There is a reason he has little fans. Little fans = small purses.
                      So...........................how did Clottey land a Pacman fight?? Genius.

Comment

Working...
                      X