No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
    could you imagine if i won the lottery , and complained about it?

that is what tim is doing,

dude won the lottery and is bitter and complaining like he earned or deserved

it....

come on tim, step up and ground yourself to the truth....
    **** you man...... Tim has worked his ass off since the age of 10 to be where he is in now... He didn't win the lottery that's just down to luck, Timmy earned this **** with the hard work he put in. I'd be pissed too if i was him, nobody ever gives the guy credit. He survived in the ring (and won the fight) with a ****ed up ankle, why couldn't Manny knock him out?? Bradleys a warrior and i hope he laces up the gloves for many years to come!

Comment

Bradley...Stop reading post here on boxingscene! Move on and spend your money wisely! No rematch plz.

Comment

Disgusting comments from Bradley.

Wants credit for a fight he didn't win and boasting about his bank balance. Yapping about how hard he's worked, like other fighters don't work hard.

Why is he pretending he's going to fight other opponents too? there's only one fight going to be made so he can give the belt back WWE-style.

I was a fan of Tim but he's losing me fast.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
          Don't blame him for being pissed off, nobody's giving him any credit whatsoever. Made me laugh about the bank balance though. Usually I'd think that was a bit crass, but I'll let him off with that one. Go spend some money Tim, you've earned it.
          you're not reading or watching sports? every boxing experts and REAL fans giving credit to Bradley, nobody blaming him except ALTs/trolls on this forum trying to blame him. I myself giving huge props to him for fighting Pac with confidence, strong chin and trying to give Pac a war (although it turns to be one sided).

Comment

Reminds me of when rios was bragging about how he beat abril .
            Dudes cant man up and admit they lost . They dont need to though anybody with a brain knows the truth

Comment

I picked Bradley to beat PAC but he didn't simple as that he more or less admits it that he lost when he says its the judges fault before this fight i would have to of picked Bradley over khan but he showed a lot of weaknesses in the pac fight he couldn't deal with the speed of pac and the movement i think khan beats him in rather the same style we all no khan is suspect to a big shot but Bradley can not provide that shot khan has a much better jab than manny and has the height and reach advantage over Bradley he won't take a khan fight though hes already ducked him for a paycheck and has now lucked out with the robbery to duck him even more.

Comment

I seriously think Bradley is been told to sound more like Mayweather, They seem to be moulding him into that type of fighter.

Comment

It mustve been an awkward conversation after the fight when he spoke to his wife.

Tim: Hey baby, you know I won right

Wife: Ofcourse Darling, you were magnificant.

Tim later watches the replay and sees her reaction

Tim: What is this baby? you know?

Wife: Darling, its not what it looks like, you're influenced by the commentators.

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
                    **** you man...... Tim has worked his ass off since the age of 10 to be where he is in now... He didn't win the lottery that's just down to luck, Timmy earned this **** with the hard work he put in. I'd be pissed too if i was him, nobody ever gives the guy credit. He survived in the ring (and won the fight) with a ****ed up ankle, why couldn't Manny knock him out?? Bradleys a warrior and i hope he laces up the gloves for many years to come!
                    Lol, you had me going there. For a sec I thought you were serious.

Comment

Good for him. I'm happy for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X