Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley does not deserve any credit for a fight he did not win and he might as will quit boxing because nobody is going to pay to watch him fight again anyway!

If he had any respect for himself or the sport of boxing he would have given up that belt by now and he would have not accepted in the first place! If he did “watch the tape to see if I won” then he knows he lost!

Bradley does not have any fans left, the only people that like him now are the people that don't like Pacquiao. Bradley is now the most hated boxer making Mayweather 2nd!

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
      The disrespect for Bradley began before the fight, during with the commentary and now after.

Bottom line regardless of who you think won. It was a competitive and great fight being marred by ignorance.

Bradley performed beyond better than anyone gave him a chance to do before hand.

Give the guy his due. The man works to hard and fought to hard and all his heart to get disrespected because you disagree with the outcome
      It's ridiculous that so many said Bradley was a no defense walk forward bum that would get knocked out, and when he does far better than they thought they still refuse to admit they were wrong. Many of them are actually insulting him even more, and saying they think he is worse than they thought before.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        He didn't beat Pacquio.

Devon Alexander, Holt, and Peterson are just OK average fighters. None of them are world championship caliber fighters
        ... add Junior Witter to this list, then tell me who he should have beaten instead of them. Bradley's not a put a foot wrong in his career, give the guy a break.
        Last edited by fladz; 06-14-2012, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
          He didn't beat Pacquio.

Devon Alexander, Holt, and Peterson are just OK average fighters. None of them are world championship caliber fighters
          All those fighters held world championships in their careers. How are they not world championship caliber?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris A. View Post
            Bradley does not deserve any credit for a fight he did not win and he might as will quit boxing because nobody is going to pay to watch him fight again anyway!

If he had any respect for himself or the sport of boxing he would have given up that belt by now and he would have not accepted in the first place! If he did “watch the tape to see if I won” then he knows he lost!

Bradley does not have any fans left, the only people that like him now are the people that don't like Pacquiao. Bradley is now the most hated boxer making Mayweather 2nd!

Comment

good, **** off then.

Comment

I hate Bradley ....

Comment

Originally posted by Chris A. View Post

This post is just absurd. Firstly, would you care to name some fighters who have returned their belts on the basis that the public didn't feel they had won the fight?

And secondly, "the only people that like him now are the people that don't like Pacquiao. Bradley is now the most hated boxer making Mayweather 2nd!" You've just underlined the gross bias in your post. I have been a Pacquiao fan for a number of years, and Bradley has risen hugely in my opinion over the last week.

This is what annoys me about boxing. Fans such as yourself are unable to put their allegiances aside and judge a situation at face value, to the extent that they behave like spoilt children.

Comment

And people wonder why Mayweather acts the way he does.

Otherwise he'll get treated like Bradley and Ward.

Comment

He'll be alright. Just not used to playing the role of the villian. Real fans respect when fighters suffer through the pain and continue on despite suffering injuries. He sucked it up and gave fans their money's worth and some don't appreciate shyt. He could of easily quit and wasted everyone's money would serve a lot of these internet shyt talkers right.

Comment

Working...
                      X