Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is not liked for whatever reason,its been like that before the Pac..The Pac fight has only made it worse..I can understand where Bradley is coming from,this is sad..A fighter being blamed for judges decision,something he had no control of..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Bradley is not liked for whatever reason,its been like that before the Pac..The Pac fight has only made it worse..I can understand where Bradley is coming from,this is sad..A fighter being blamed for judges decision,something he had no control of..
      I've said it before he would have got more credit had he got the 'L' and its unfair on bradley he put his all into that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        People always take out their hate on the judges on fighters. I don't understand it.

Comment

Grab ur balls n lets go!!! Fuq tha sentimental shiz. All these top shots that aint been babyd been where u at. Ask marquez. Look at the glass half fool bradley... Marquez won n walked away wit the loss. U n marquez on Nov 10!!!:****you:

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
            Yeah, stay away from up and comer Thomas Dulorme because he'll whoop you with ease.

What an idiot, talking about how fat his bank account is and how he doesn't only wants big money fights. He has beaten nobody and is a boring, average fighter. I hope somebody knocks some sense into him soon because he's about to have a hard encounter with reality.
            Maybe he got tired of all these people crying about it and is rubbing it in their faces......seems to be working.

Comment

I have no problem with Bradley. He did his thing. I didnt think he won, but he put up a good showing.

Yes its the judges fault, and top rank too.

Comment

The fight was close, and he won the last 3 rounds against supposedly the best fighter in the world and one of the hardest punchers in the sport with a broken foot and a sprained ankle, yet now some people think he's a worse fighter than before the fight. That's just stupid, and he should be angry about that. Hope he uses it as fuel for the rematch and if he fights the way he did in rounds 1, 10, 11, and 12 he'll win the fight easy next time. I knew HBO was going to give a biased scorecard when they thought he lost the first round.

Comment

This is the first time that a fighter won a belt but did not get a single praise from boxing fans. And you know the reason why. Very sad for Bradley better return the belt to the true owner, cause this belt means nothing to him.

Comment

You are right for once and hit the nail on the head. You will need a rematch to prove you can beat Pac, cos you certainly didnt beat Pac that night.

Your fans, the judges beat Pac. Even the judge who gave it to Pac, was a fan of yours, thats why he had it so close.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      I've said it before he would have got more credit had he got the 'L' and its unfair on bradley he put his all into that fight.
                      Exactly. His stock would have risen if the judges just weren't that incompetent. People love an underdog who fights their heart out despite losing (it's one of the reasons why Rocky is loved so much) But the reverse happened. Bradley's stock dropped and Manny's went even higher. People are blaming the wrong guy. Blame the judges, don't blame Bradley.

The only problem is that if Manny got the W, the haters would be saying that Manny didn't fight Bradley at his best because of the ankle sprain, broken foot, and blah blah blah blah blah HATERS. GOTTA. HATE.

Comment

Working...
                      X