No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    I'd rather put the scenes most didn't catch because of their ****erotic love towards Manny, feel me?
    As opposed to your ****erotic love for Tim Bradley? Cuz frankly, you have to be an extremely queer Bradley lover to think he was anything but dominated in that fight.

But I understand, you're emotional and don't want to feel your love is being wasted on a phony, B-class paper champ. Stick by your man!

Comment

• And this is just the beginning Mr Bradley. With your newfound fame, deserved or not, you will soon be losing love for your chunky ole lady and her baggage brats with amount of premium booty tossed your way, probably as we speak.

Comment

• THESE VIDEOS will prove how Bradley sucks that night...just ask Joe Cortez
        http://bit.ly/tOTqyK

http://bit.ly/KxhnE2 <-- These people believe you didn't win at all

Comment

• Originally posted by djdodat View Post
          With 12 KOs, I doubt it.

I 2nd the motion. LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by ussy View Post
            **** you man...... Tim has worked his ass off since the age of 10 to be where he is in now... He didn't win the lottery that's just down to luck, Timmy earned this **** with the hard work he put in. I'd be pissed too if i was him, nobody ever gives the guy credit. He survived in the ring (and won the fight) with a ****ed up ankle, why couldn't Manny knock him out?? Bradleys a warrior and i hope he laces up the gloves for many years to come!
            BEFORE the bout Bradley said he's gonna fight toe to toe. After Round 1 and 2 and he got the taste of the sweet straight left. His tone changed to "I'd rather fight corner to corner and let this azzhole chase me"

Comment

• Good, I hope Pac takes things more seriously in the rematch and retires him. Bradley is bad for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                Bradley you have to be embarrassed to face the fans of boxing. You are starting to hate boxing because you have no fans. You have no fans because you suck and you couldn't punch your way out of a bag. You have zero power, which makes your fights even worse because the fans already know not to expect a knock out or even an exciting fight. You should just count your blessings and retire. Oh, now that you got what you wanted (money) take your fat wife to Jenny Craig.
                lmao i laughed so hard on that part hahaha

Comment

• how can this guy have the face to say he won how i have watch this fight over and over and even being nice i cnt give this guy no more than 2 rounds

Comment

• The reason Bradley won is the same reason why Mayweather is undefeated, because they put every ounce of effort into preparing for the fight and don't cut corners.

Manny needs to sort his preparation out if he is going to make it back to his old-self. I never thought I would see Manny be unable to finish off or even drop an opponent when he had them in trouble. I never thought I would see Manny coast rounds like he did and only show activity in the last minutes of rounds. I never thought I would see him ease off in the championship rounds. Why would he do that? Even if he thought he was miles ahead he still shouldn't have been giving rounds away. He looked dog-tired at the end and Bradley looked like he could go another 12, despite eating Manny's biggest punches.

I know I'm probably going to get gunned down by the pro-Manny crew, however even they must admit he looks nowhere near the wrecking ball he was a few years ago.

People who are saying Manny dominated Bradley, it depends what you can call dominated. I would say a domination was like against Cotto, where you win every round clearly and leave your opponent bloody, bruised and badly beaten i.e. dominated. Manny did none of these against Bradley and never even had him on the canvas.

I think he can get close to the same level again but needs to up his game, cut out the distractions and take his opponent more seriously. I mean, delaying the fight to watch the basketball! Give me strength.

Comment

• Confidence ladies and gents...........

Comment

Working...
                      X