Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOu're an idiot.

Comment

• Yes, bradley it did seem like during the fight that you wasnt loving boxing much. Running away from Pac and dodging his punches and last 12 rounds is what it seemed like you was content on doing.

You said JMM lost to Pac as he didnt take it to Pac, similar to you in fact you never took the fight to Pac once you felt the power. Im sure you can learn from this loss though and come back better.

Comment

• for now, **** bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          Didn't this same **** happen to Floyd with Castillo? Hopefully Timmy KOs Manny next time to shut all you gutless haters up.
          With 12 KOs, I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Anyone who knows boxing knows you don't use triangle/single fight scenarios, you go by accomplishments dummy.
            Ok dummy,I can make an argument that Bradley is more accomplished then Cotto..How many times has Cotto unified his belt at any weight??Oh that's right never..How many young undefeated fighters has Cotto took on??Not many,I can on but this is to easy,think before you type bro..Cause you make your self look like a dummy..

Comment

• LOL @ This thread is flooded with caught feelings. People posting 4 straight times just to insult Bradley.

Originally posted by DhymezFMJFan View Post
              To my "Real Boxing" fans. A person has to be blind if they can't see Bradley out boxed Pacman. They should to go back and watch the fight without the Pacquiao obsessed comentary and rewind/pause every punch like I did. Bradley clearly won the first round if you know what you're looking at. Pacquiao landed two big straight lefts in the last 30 seconds of the 1st round that Bradley was clearly winning. So unless one of those lefts caused a knockdown then how the hell do you steal a round in 30 seconds with only 2 punches without a knockdown????...

I'll tell you how with biased comentating and a heavy crowd in your favor also swaying the fans into believing that the only time something lands is when Pacquiao throws a punch which is very decieving.

This is "BOXING". Pacquiao's straight left was only a factor in the early rounds until Bradley begin to adapt. Jim Lampley and company made you think he was landing it consistantly all night when in reality it landed less and less as the fight progressed. Bradley did the better over all body work, had the better jab and landed the better combinations especially in the second half of the fight.

People were so caught up on the early work that Pacquiao was able to do that they stop paying attention to what Bradley was able to do after that including myself.. Until I rewatched the fight in depth. This fight was in no way a "Robbery". In fact I question the 115-113 for Pacman from Jerry Roth. That's the same guy that scored 116-112 Rios over Abril, so if any judge is being paid by Arum its Mr. Roth.

Pacquiao fans of all people should know Pacquiao lost. When have you ever not been able to see Pacman's dominance on his opponents face. Never! If pacquiao dominated and landed his most powerful punch, the straight left, all night then where was the proof on Bradley's face. Pacquiao didn't even manage to draw blood from Bradley. Bradley clearly hurt his ankle/foot in the second round which had a significant effect on his early mobilty. This is what cause Bradley to stand and trade with Pacquiao which wasn't in his best interest. Had Pacquiao landed like people think he did in those exchanges, where was the blood? Where was the knockdown?

Honestly, did this fight look anything like a Pacquiao "DOMINATION" e.g. De la Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, Barrera, Diaz, Morales 2 or 3 or Solis????? NO! Did Bradley ever run or stop throwing punches to avoid domination like Clottey or Mosely???? NO!

With that said please "REAL BOXING FANS" go back and watch the bout again without Jim Lampley, Emmanuel Stewart, and the 90% Pacquiao crowd cheering everytime Mannys glove is pointed toward his opponent. I'll be back with a round by round assessment of the fight for those of you who still are in disbelief.
              Well said. Good points even though I scored it for Manny

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                Didn't this same **** happen to Floyd with Castillo? Hopefully Timmy KOs Manny next time to shut all you gutless haters up.
                yeah castillo won the first fight in a robbery for floyd but floyd beat castillo on the second

Comment

• Badley were not a PPV draw you HBO after ark at best

Comment

• Originally posted by DhymezFMJFan View Post
                    To my "Real Boxing" fans. A person has to be blind if they can't see Bradley out boxed Pacman. They should to go back and watch the fight without the Pacquiao obsessed comentary and rewind/pause every punch like I did. Bradley clearly won the first round if you know what you're looking at. Pacquiao landed two big straight lefts in the last 30 seconds of the 1st round that Bradley was clearly winning. So unless one of those lefts caused a knockdown then how the hell do you steal a round in 30 seconds with only 2 punches without a knockdown????...

I'll tell you how with biased comentating and a heavy crowd in your favor also swaying the fans into believing that the only time something lands is when Pacquiao throws a punch which is very decieving.

This is "BOXING". Pacquiao's straight left was only a factor in the early rounds until Bradley begin to adapt. Jim Lampley and company made you think he was landing it consistantly all night when in reality it landed less and less as the fight progressed. Bradley did the better over all body work, had the better jab and landed the better combinations especially in the second half of the fight.

People were so caught up on the early work that Pacquiao was able to do that they stop paying attention to what Bradley was able to do after that including myself.. Until I rewatched the fight in depth. This fight was in no way a "Robbery". In fact I question the 115-113 for Pacman from Jerry Roth. That's the same guy that scored 116-112 Rios over Abril, so if any judge is being paid by Arum its Mr. Roth.

Pacquiao fans of all people should know Pacquiao lost. When have you ever not been able to see Pacman's dominance on his opponents face. Never! If pacquiao dominated and landed his most powerful punch, the straight left, all night then where was the proof on Bradley's face. Pacquiao didn't even manage to draw blood from Bradley. Bradley clearly hurt his ankle/foot in the second round which had a significant effect on his early mobilty. This is what cause Bradley to stand and trade with Pacquiao which wasn't in his best interest. Had Pacquiao landed like people think he did in those exchanges, where was the blood? Where was the knockdown?

Honestly, did this fight look anything like a Pacquiao "DOMINATION" e.g. De la Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, Barrera, Diaz, Morales 2 or 3 or Solis????? NO! Did Bradley ever run or stop throwing punches to avoid domination like Clottey or Mosely???? NO!

With that said please "REAL BOXING FANS" go back and watch the bout again without Jim Lampley, Emmanuel Stewart, and the 90% Pacquiao crowd cheering everytime Mannys glove is pointed toward his opponent. I'll be back with a round by round assessment of the fight for those of you who still are in disbelief.
                    Timmy is that you?

Comment

• Originally posted by DhymezFMJFan View Post

With respect Tim, I watched it on Primetime.

Comment

Working...
                      X