Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley you have to be embarrassed to face the fans of boxing. You are starting to hate boxing because you have no fans. You have no fans because you suck and you couldn't punch your way out of a bag. You have zero power, which makes your fights even worse because the fans already know not to expect a knock out or even an exciting fight. You should just count your blessings and retire. Oh, now that you got what you wanted (money) take your fat wife to Jenny Craig.

Comment

• Originally posted by DhymezFMJFan View Post
      To my "Real Boxing" fans. A person has to be blind if they can't see Bradley out boxed Pacman. They should to go back and watch the fight without the Pacquiao obsessed comentary and rewind/pause every punch like I did. Bradley clearly won the first round if you know what you're looking at. Pacquiao landed two big straight lefts in the last 30 seconds of the 1st round that Bradley was clearly winning. So unless one of those lefts caused a knockdown then how the hell do you steal a round in 30 seconds with only 2 punches without a knockdown????...

I'll tell you how with biased comentating and a heavy crowd in your favor also swaying the fans into believing that the only time something lands is when Pacquiao throws a punch which is very decieving.

This is "BOXING". Pacquiao's straight left was only a factor in the early rounds until Bradley begin to adapt. Jim Lampley and company made you think he was landing it consistantly all night when in reality it landed less and less as the fight progressed. Bradley did the better over all body work, had the better jab and landed the better combinations especially in the second half of the fight.

People were so caught up on the early work that Pacquiao was able to do that they stop paying attention to what Bradley was able to do after that including myself.. Until I rewatched the fight in depth. This fight was in no way a "Robbery". In fact I question the 115-113 for Pacman from Jerry Roth. That's the same guy that scored 116-112 Rios over Abril, so if any judge is being paid by Arum its Mr. Roth.

Pacquiao fans of all people should know Pacquiao lost. When have you ever not been able to see Pacman's dominance on his opponents face. Never! If pacquiao dominated and landed his most powerful punch, the straight left, all night then where was the proof on Bradley's face. Pacquiao didn't even manage to draw blood from Bradley. Bradley clearly hurt his ankle/foot in the second round which had a significant effect on his early mobilty. This is what cause Bradley to stand and trade with Pacquiao which wasn't in his best interest. Had Pacquiao landed like people think he did in those exchanges, where was the blood? Where was the knockdown?

Honestly, did this fight look anything like a Pacquiao "DOMINATION" e.g. De la Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, Barrera, Diaz, Morales 2 or 3 or Solis????? NO! Did Bradley ever run or stop throwing punches to avoid domination like Clottey or Mosely???? NO!

With that said please "REAL BOXING FANS" go back and watch the bout again without Jim Lampley, Emmanuel Stewart, and the 90% Pacquiao crowd cheering everytime Mannys glove is pointed toward his opponent. I'll be back with a round by round assessment of the fight for those of you who still are in disbelief.
      Best post of the thread, Pac fans need to suck it up now...

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Yes, bradley it did seem like during the fight that you wasnt loving boxing much. Running away from Pac and dodging his punches and last 12 rounds is what it seemed like you was content on doing.

You said JMM lost to Pac as he didnt take it to Pac, similar to you in fact you never took the fight to Pac once you felt the power. Im sure you can learn from this loss though and come back better.
        LOL what did you want him to do stand there and get hit so you can be happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Best post of the thread, Pac fans need to suck it up now...
          to be fair to manny you should also put the gif pictures of bradley getting clocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
            Bradley you have to be embarrassed to face the fans of boxing. You are starting to hate boxing because you have no fans. You have no fans because you suck and you couldn't punch your way out of a bag. You have zero power, which makes your fights even worse because the fans already know not to expect a knock out or even an exciting fight. You should just count your blessings and retire. Oh, now that you got what you wanted (money) take your fat wife to Jenny Craig.
            This shows you are not even a boxing fan..So you need a KO for a fight to be good,is that what you believe??Oh god,you also said Bradley was not exciting..So you did not believe Bradley vs Pac was exciting??I guess Bradley Peterson was not exciting either huh??Like I said you are not a boxing fan...One thing about this sport its not hard to tell the real from the fake homie..

Comment

• Please Bradley just retire before you hate yourself too for thinking you've won.
              Only Pac haters thinks you won and wants to believe it too though they know in their heart it is not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by QS2 View Post
                to be fair to manny you should also put the gif pictures of bradley getting clocked.
                I'd rather put the scenes most didn't catch because of their ********** love towards Manny, feel me?

Comment

• as bradley bradley said he is 10x faster than JMM, 10x running along.. lolZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                    Bradley you have to be embarrassed to face the fans of boxing. You are starting to hate boxing because you have no fans. You have no fans because you suck and you couldn't punch your way out of a bag. You have zero power, which makes your fights even worse because the fans already know not to expect a knock out or even an exciting fight. You should just count your blessings and retire. Oh, now that you got what you wanted (money) take your fat wife to Jenny Craig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      I'd rather put the scenes most didn't catch because of their ********** love towards Manny, feel me?
                      no i don't want to feel you, ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X