Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Hopes Injuries Are Healed in Time For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 mmmonths in cast & @least 1 month rehab...Novv 10 may b a rush...lel manny have a tuneup w/FM...

Comment

^ Manny vs Marquez is another option

Originally posted by dhean529 View Post
      By the way, you didn't beat pacquiao, the judges did.
      that's a good point, Tim doesn't really go on the record saying he outclassed Pacquiao and kicked his ass (he'd look like a complete fool if he did)

his only argument is the 3 offical ringside judges scored the fight in his favor.

90% of the world can think Bradley is the undeserved winner, but all Tim cares is about the 3 who scored it.

**and Bradley shouldn't be *****ing about not getting respect or credit. If he convincingly beat Pacquiao in a clear cut 7-5 or 8-4 decision he'd get much more props

**I do give him credit for hanging tough and proving his chin by taking some
      hard punches round after round

but if Tim wants to use this debatable decision win as a means to prop himself up as one of the best in the sport, simply because of the result .. no, he deserves flack if he's talking like that.

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
      he has a fractured foot
      really? how long out?

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
        Your falling for their BS!
        elaborate please. I never even fell for the B.S. that Tim was on the elite level, look at my prefight posts.

I'd still buy the rematch, which would be better than this fight that some people people spent 60 bucks on. Rematch is Manny in kill mode.
        Last edited by res; 06-14-2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dhean529 View Post
          Tim bradley, listen to your friend a. Ward and admit that you loss the fight, your record dont mean s##t if you dont have fans that will make you a superstar. By the way, you didn't beat pacquiao, the judges did.

He's messing himself up by not admitting that he lost. By insisting that this was actually a good performance by him he kills interest. If he admitted the lost and played up the fractured ankle, arguing that essentially we didn't get to see the "real" Timothy Bradley, he could spark at least a little more interest in a rematch. On top of that people would respect his candor.

Comment

Working...
          X