No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Hopes Injuries Are Healed in Time For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
    Bradley, 99.9999% of the people don't want to see a rematch, so don't even worry about it bro.! What people do want to see is you give that title back to Pacquaio. If you do that good gesture, people will respect you. Because believe me, you're gonna get sh.t from people everywhere you go if you don't.... I know it's not your fault the judges rendered the worst decision in modern boxing, but it is your fault if you continue this false stance saying that you feel you won the fight!
    Yes Bradley give the belt back to Pacquiao so Pacquiao can give it back to the rightful owner, JMM..........Right is right, is't that right *******s?
    You all are crying over this bad decision but you werent crying when Pacquiao got the decision over JMM.....

When Pacquiao got the decision agains JMM in the 3rd fight you all said the judges were "highly trained professionals who knew more than the average fan" now that little boy Pacquiao was on the short end, NOW the judges are blind fools..............You *******s crack me up!

Comment

I really dislike Manny pacquiao, but Bradley....You Looked Like Horse Sh#* Dipped in Beef Roast gravy on Saturday. I wanted Bradley to win, but he was Dominated in most rounds. I Scored the fight 117-111. How does someone get ROCKED 2 or 3 times,get landed on 100 more times, never really hurt his opponent and win a decision. Bob "Scumbag" Arum, thats how. Robbed Marquez against Pacquiao, Robbed Abril against Rios, No Robs his own Pacquiao against bradley, and Will probably Rob Andy Lee against Chavez Jr. just to add a Robbery to his resume. Sickening!

Comment

Rematch my arse Bradley. Nobody will want to watch that rematch, not even my dog.

As much as I don't like Pacquiao very much due to his catchweight clauses, Pacquiao won this fight fair and square so please return the belt Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          No one wants to see Bradley on another PPV
          I'd watch Manny vs Tim 2, Manny trying to Ko a version of Bradley with good legs and full mobility, I think it would be a good fight this time.

Tim vs Floyd would be the most boring fight imaginable, you'd have to pay ME to watch that.
          Last edited by res; 06-14-2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Bradley rematch wont happen because nobody wants to pay to see it again. Better fight khan or somebody else and build yourself again before you ask for another rematch.

Comment

Tim bradley, listen to your friend a. Ward and admit that you loss the fight, your record dont mean s##t if you dont have fans that will make you a superstar. By the way, you didn't beat pacquiao, the judges did.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                I'd watch Manny vs Tim 2, Manny trying to Ko a version of Bradley with good legs and full mobility, I think it would be a good fight this time.

Tim vs Floyd would be the most boring fight imaginable, you'd have to pay ME to watch that.
                Your falling for their BS!

Comment

Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
                  Yes Bradley give the belt back to Pacquiao so Pacquiao can give it back to the rightful owner, JMM..........Right is right, is't that right *******s?
                  You're being sarcastic but that sounds fine.

The only one out of the 3 names you mentioned you can't argue they won, is Tim Bradley.

Comment

Come on now guy's, think about it.

Maybe he got a little cut on his foot, you know how cuts are to Top Rank fighters. It might not heal properly in 6 months....

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
                      am I mistaken or is November 5 months from now? cuz I'm pretty sure someone who has a 8 week training camp doesn't need 3 months to heal a SPRAINED ankle...I've healed broken bones faster
                      he has a fractured foot

Comment

Working...
                      X