No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Hopes Injuries Are Healed in Time For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Bradley please a sprang ankle takes 2 weeks to heal it looks like your trying to weasel your way out of another beating
    You really think Timothy Bradley wants to weasel his way out of a multi million dollar fight?

Maybe he just hopes its healed in time?

Yeah.

Fractured foot as well, by the way.

Comment

am I mistaken or is November 5 months from now? cuz I'm pretty sure someone who has a 8 week training camp doesn't need 3 months to heal a SPRAINED ankle...I've healed broken bones faster

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        No. Just the Pac fanatics who haven't heard of him before June 9th will remember him that way.
        Actually the whole world knows him as the guy who got a gift against the Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Why? The decision sucked, but the fight was pretty good I thought.
          It was a damn good fight too..all the people I was watching with were pissed off at the decision but they all agreed that it was one of the best PPV headliners they had seen in a while.

Comment

What rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
              am I mistaken or is November 5 months from now? cuz I'm pretty sure someone who has a 8 week training camp doesn't need 3 months to heal a SPRAINED ankle...I've healed broken bones faster
              My brother had a hair line fracture in his foot n he had a cast on for 12 weeks. Ur myth is busted.

Comment

Bradley, 99.9999% of the people don't want to see a rematch, so don't even worry about it bro.! What people do want to see is you give that title back to Pacquaio. If you do that good gesture, people will respect you. Because believe me, you're gonna get sh.t from people everywhere you go if you don't.... I know it's not your fault the judges rendered the worst decision in modern boxing, but it is your fault if you continue this false stance saying that you feel you won the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  It was a damn good fight too..all the people I was watching with were pissed off at the decision but they all agreed that it was one of the best PPV headliners they had seen in a while.
                  damn good fight in what sense? Bradley looked out matched the whole time.

same where I watched it ... EVERYONE was in disbelief when Bradley was announced the winner

and I think more people would be pissed off about the decision rather than call it one of the best fights they've ever seen in a while

I personally lost interest around the 6-7th round because Bradley wasn't doing too much to make it competitive and I know a good number of people also left about half way through

because Tim just wasn't doing enough

yeah Bradley is still undefeated and officially the WBO Champ, but his "win" looks pretty flukey when over 90% of the general public thought you lost

Comment

hey bradley, even ur boy evander holyfield thought u lost...he ws asked if u won and he said no...he was then ask if the fight was close, and even said no wit a disgusted look on his face...he looked disgusted and embarrassed of the scoring as he walked away from the camera

video youtube link:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fou7...eature=related

Last edited by indystress; 06-14-2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Bradley v Haye at Catchweight call the promotion Footlose, or Toe the Line .

Comment

Working...
                      X