No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
    yo dude did u hear kellerman after the fight on his radio show he was trolling mad hard

heres a link http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork...=8038564&s=nyc
    Larry Merchant called Max out on this type of nonsense on air one time....he sent Lampley a text during a telecast and gave his opinion...Larry clowned him...he thinks his OPINION is some how holy!!!...smh

Comment

• If You Can't do The Time... Don't do The Crime!

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        anyone think this is being exaggerated to apply pressure onto the system in order to let him out? If he doesn't ever fight again, the local econ is going to miss out on some millions
        Yes and no. Think about how low you feel when you have been stuck in your home alone (for whatever reason). Now imagine being in a tiny cell for 23 hours a day minimal human communication.

People are talking about how things are in third world countries but what they don't realise third world countries actually have some of the highest measurement of happiness (for example Bangladesh). Social interaction is vital.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
          Pretty sure he's not being held at a POW camp. He can get more than 800 calories a day.
          POW....I like that. Well thats what he gets for beating his baby moms. If his career is in danger oh well. I love it.

Comment

• The American Justice System:

You can beat, assault women, numerous times, steal, threaten to kill and all you will get is 12/13 days in prison.

Well that is if you got lot of money and you are a celebrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Basically a hunger strike on his part

He can simply buy food at the pantry
              he musta got pretty long arms given he's locked in 23 hours a day.
              unless you except him to live on bags of crisps that he buys during that hour and is able to keep in his cell. the only food preparation time he has is during that hour...

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I get his point

Its just extremely selfish. Choices in life have consequences, and sometimes you have to face those consequences.

80% of the crap discusses on here is about fighters outside of the ring, its just funny hearing people say "all i care about it what fighters do inside the ring"
                Well said....to all you guys saying" i hope he gets out". What if that was your mother or sister or daughter? F%ck floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  The American Justice System:

You can beat, assault women, numerous times, steal, threaten to kill and all you will get is 12/13 days in prison.

Well that is if you got lot of money and you are a celebrity.
                  did manny ever get time for his tax fraud, tax evasion, death threats, housing fugitives, stealing/thievery? just curious

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather = SOFT BYTCH

Comment

• 12 days and b!tching out already.
                      It's 90 days, not your whole damned life.

Comment

Working...
                      X