No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    jail commissary is snacks. the actual meals are crappy & pretty much is like eating slop.

eating snacks all day, you will lose weight quicker then a crackhead.
    Yea well he has to eat the prison food, just like everyone else. Not that hard of a concept to understand

If he only gets 800 cal from eating snacks, well thats on him

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      What if it was some amateur fighter ? WHat if he wanted house arrest cuz he couldnt train for golden gloves?

Cmon stop with this "i only care about what boxers do in the ring mentality" They fight 36 mins every 6 months and shoud be immune from jail sentences because they are boxers? Laughable
      i dont think thats his point at all.

Comment

thought for sure theyd go over this b4 he went in

he'd come out a middleweight ready for Sergio with this no doubt
        Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 06-12-2012, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Floyd, you know that quality that you hold over other fighters when you're in the ring, you know......having the ability to ADAPT? Well adapt to your current situation, as inhumane as it is, you don't seem to have much of a choice.

Question from the ignorant: How does commissary work exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
            Pretty sure he's not being held at a POW camp. He can get more than 800 calories a day.
            The dude was allowed to put in money to by food and other things while in jail, I think he is scared to leave his cell, the guy is extremely paranoid he never goes out without his bodyguards.

I hope he realizes that he isn't above anyone and gets humbled a bit with this experience.

5 days alone doing nothing can be hell, **** will really test you mentally to see how strong you are mentally, I bet Floyd must really be going crazy, he probably hasn't even showered cause they might try some moves on him.

Comment

i still think that ***** earned it

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                jail commissary is snacks. the actual meals are crappy & pretty much is like eating slop.

eating snacks all day, you will lose weight quicker then a crackhead.
                yeah remember back when 50 cent came outta jail

they need to up Floyd's fruit rations

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Floyd, you know that quality that you hold over other fighters when you're in the ring, you know......having the ability to ADAPT? Well adapt to your current situation, as inhumane as it is, you don't seem to have much of a choice.
                  this is true, but it does definitey seem like this will be the death nail in his career. i dont see him coming back from this. most humans cant, and hes no different.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    i dont think thats his point at all.
                    I get his point

Its just extremely selfish. Choices in life have consequences, and sometimes you have to face those consequences.

80% of the crap discusses on here is about fighters outside of the ring, its just funny hearing people say "all i care about it what fighters do inside the ring"

Comment

I agree with 4Corners on some level, i would be gutted as a fan to see a fighter of Floyd's caliber get himself in such a situation that it would damage his career. 2012 is shaping up to be one of the most ****ed-up years in recent memory.

Comment

Working...
                      X