No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Pacquiao Dominates The Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
    Just got done rewatching it, and I noticed 2 things. Compubox was so far off it wasn't even close. That was a joke how badly they messed up and left out punches Bradley was landing, and gave credit to punches that Pac didn't land. Second the HBO crew was a complete sham. Bradley clearly won round 1 and 2, and they mocked the idea that he was even competitive in those rounds, and had him so far down that they ignored the fact that he took over the end of that fight. I thought the fight was close live, and I think the announcers influenced me to believe Pac had to actually have won it. After rewatching Bradley won, and it was probably a wider margin than what the scores were. Everyone needs to go back and rewatch that fight with no volume and see what your scores would be. I bet they change drastically.
    Are you on bath salts?

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
      Are you on bath salts?
      Bradley didn't do **** the entire fight. I gave him one, maybe two rounds and that was being generous.
      Last edited by switchsouthpaw; 06-10-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Tim went to survival mode and didnt want to fight thats what happened if your the judge and saw that are you giving the rounds to Bradley?

Comment

Calzaghe landed x amount on bhop.... apparently

Comment

dam...190 power shots landed on Timmy?!?...Manny is feather fisted or those numbers are way off....I'll roll with the latter!!

Comment

Careless

im still grieving over this fight, what the judges have done is ruin what could have been.

Still i wouldnt say this fight was a robbery as much as careless judging, im not sure these guys were watching the same fight.

specifics aside this is the worst thing to have ever happened in recent years of the sport. JMM aside (which im sick of hearing ppl talk about a close fight that could have gone either way) this was shocking, bradley got kudos for pop shots and lackluster punching. He had to remeber to convince himself he won the fight.

Pac should have closed the show earlier but still wasnt close.

i F@£$%^g hate them C*&t F*$&%£g judges, i hope they die genuinely!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                dam...190 power shots landed on Timmy?!?...Manny is feather fisted or those numbers are way off....I'll roll with the latter!!
                feather fisted pacman!!! hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                  Are you on bath salts?
                  No not at all. I thought Pac won a pretty competitive fight when I watched it live, but I actually got caught up in the HBO announcing and just assumed I was imagining the rounds being closer than they actually were because of how much they thought he was winning them. After rewatching and paying closer attention it looked like a completely different fight. Bradley jabbed beautifully all night long, and was slipping so many of Pac punches that they consistently said he landed. He also did beautiful body work all night that they and compubox ignored. I don't expect a lot of agreement here, but Bradley won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
                    Just got done rewatching it, and I noticed 2 things. Compubox was so far off it wasn't even close. That was a joke how badly they messed up and left out punches Bradley was landing, and gave credit to punches that Pac didn't land. Second the HBO crew was a complete sham. Bradley clearly won round 1 and 2, and they mocked the idea that he was even competitive in those rounds, and had him so far down that they ignored the fact that he took over the end of that fight. I thought the fight was close live, and I think the announcers influenced me to believe Pac had to actually have won it. After rewatching Bradley won, and it was probably a wider margin than what the scores were. Everyone needs to go back and rewatch that fight with no volume and see what your scores would be. I bet they change drastically.

Are you ******ed or just ******ed? PAC dominated the fight, i gave bradley two rounds and that was being generous. PAC was knocking bradley back with almost every punch, not one punch bradley through stunned manny, bradley was running the whole fight, how do you think he hurt his ankle.

Comment

Compubox > Boxing Judges

FACT

If Boxing would have used compubox instead of judges, there would be an end to robberies.

It is time to make the change for the good of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X