Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Pacquiao Dominates The Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compubox is full of it. The system calls for two operators. Each operator watches one of the two fighters and has access to four keys, corresponding to jab connect, jab miss, power punch connect, and power punch miss. The operators key in the different punches as they happen, collecting punch counts and hit percentages along the way. But Having Bradley punch over 70 times in the first and landing less than Pacquiao is ******ed. Pacquiao missed target even more than Bradley did! I don't trust compubox or HBO. Pacquiao may have won but i will need to watch it again to be sure. Only trust what i see myself these days.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
      Who cares about compubox stats. Manny took the first half of each round off, thats why he lost.
      you mean the first half of each round where tim was in retreat and run mode and pac was chasing him down before beating the **** out of him the last minute of each round?

is that what you meant

Comment

Compubox does not mean anything just a nice stat Manny won

Comment

If Timothy Bradley Won, Then Miguel Cotto Dominated Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
            Who cares about compubox stats. Manny took the first half of each round off, thats why he lost.
            Who cares if he took thee 1st half of each round off, BRADLEY DID NOTHING in the time when Pacquiao was taking off

Comment

I still can't believe that something like this happened. I know close fights can go either way depending on the judging, but last night's fight was not close at all and the decision was so damn bogus. I'm so disappointed with the sport right now, I don't think I can watch for awhile and I know for damn sure I won't be shelling out any $ for any future PPV.

I just don't understand. Looking at the past two PPVs, the Floyd vs. Cotto fight was very wide in the scores, and Cotto did much better against Floyd than Bradley did against Pacquiao, yet Cotto ends up getting blown out in the scores and Bradley wins? Btw, I'm not saying Cotto should've gotten the decision against Floyd.

Whole thing is BS in my opinion. So disappointed.

Comment

Pacquiao was hurting Bradley to the point that Bradley was back tracking so much he fracture his foot and twisted the other one while trying to get away from Pacquiao who was chasing him. Pacquiao outlander him, connected better %, threw more. WTF where the judges watching!?

Comment

Originally posted by BoriBlaze1 View Post
                  i said the same thing jokingly. Everybody talked about how miguel wasnt landing anything so he deserved to lose but Bradley gets the win after doing dramatically less with even less damage to his opponent and backpedaling for at least half the fight... crazy

and Miguel is my favorite fighter but he did lose that fight but when using this new Tim Bradley scale to winning a fight...Cotto looks dominant

Comment

Originally posted by BoriBlaze1 View Post
                    Floyd still won, but the fight was closer than the card was for sure.

Comment

What suprise? The money was on Pac, big time. Bradley makes it to the final bell, gets an ugly win, and Vegas keeps all the money. No suprise there.

Comment

Working...
                      X