Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Pacquiao Dominates The Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      They even credited Manny to outlanded Bradley in round 12 when Bradley clearly won that round.
      Bradley clearly won the 12th????? On what planet? Bradley didn't "clearly" win any round of the fight. He was dominated. And no I'm not a Pac-lover......I think JMM won all 3 against Pacquiao, but at least they were good fights. Bradley hardly even belonged in the ring with Pacquiao last night. Disgraceful judging.

Comment

Bradley won that fight with a broken foot plain n simple....lol good bye mirage
        puquiao ...robbery.....thats bull**** watch the fight again....

Comment

mayweather schools both pacquiao&bradley easy no 50/50 for pac now lmao now he knows how juan manuel marquez felt when he got rob lmao. team mayweather all day !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BxDreamz View Post
            mayweather schools both pacquiao&bradley easy no 50/50 for pac now lmao now he knows how juan manuel marquez felt when he got rob lmao. team mayweather all day !!!!!
            this is the definition of a TOOL right here

team mayweather all day hahahahah

like dude is part of the team...

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              Compubox is full of it. The system calls for two operators. Each operator watches one of the two fighters and has access to four keys, corresponding to jab connect, jab miss, power punch connect, and power punch miss. The operators key in the different punches as they happen, collecting punch counts and hit percentages along the way. But Having Bradley punch over 70 times in the first and landing less than Pacquiao is ******ed. Pacquiao missed target even more than Bradley did! I don't trust compubox or HBO. Pacquiao may have won but i will need to watch it again to be sure. Only trust what i see myself these days.
              Just got done rewatching it, and I noticed 2 things. Compubox was so far off it wasn't even close. That was a joke how badly they messed up and left out punches Bradley was landing, and gave credit to punches that Pac didn't land. Second the HBO crew was a complete sham. Bradley clearly won round 1 and 2, and they mocked the idea that he was even competitive in those rounds, and had him so far down that they ignored the fact that he took over the end of that fight. I thought the fight was close live, and I think the announcers influenced me to believe Pac had to actually have won it. After rewatching Bradley won, and it was probably a wider margin than what the scores were. Everyone needs to go back and rewatch that fight with no volume and see what your scores would be. I bet they change drastically.

Comment

Just rewatched it with the sound off and its still a disgrace to boxing that wasnt even close for Bradley 3 or 4 rounds if being generous Lara v Williams comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                  Funny how in the JMM fight pac fans (filipinos) would say "respect the judges" and "a win is a win"!!!!

HAHAHA
                  now what??

Boooooo...

Pac got the number and the evidence on the face of JMM....

wake up little susie....

Comment

Bradley lost pure and simple. He admitted as much. Pacquiao won. The stench of corruption is unbearable.

Comment

The Marquez fight was a close fight, that in and of itself will always end up being controversial, simply because it's a close fight. The Bradley fight was NEVER close. He got dominated, period.

Comment

Working...
                      X