No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley's Controversial Win Over Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    He's good at that, in fact rarely ever includes facts in his posts. His name suits him, as well as that picture of the senior citizen with the gun. Typical....looks something like Charles Bronson after a failed face-lift, but maybe it's our friend Grustler showing us how he does his "grustling"....
    You are a delusional sheep homie. Bob Arum said that he is going to make a ton of money in the rematch that will for sure happen in November like Bradley started advertising during his training camp. How stupid can guys like you be? Do you really think if them judges weren't sanctioned by Bob Arum to take the decision from Pacquiao that it would have happened? Nothing happens with out Bob Arum's approval in his events. That's Manny Pacquiao fool. Why the hell would some judges give a nobody like Timothy Bradley status wise a nod over Pacquiao who is recognized around the world commercially when they didn't even do that for Marquez who had/has a better case to have gotten a decision? It's fake fans like you that Bob Arum gets paid off of. Manny Pacquiao is your guy and you STILL make excuses for Bob Arum after a travesty like this? Regarding Charles Bronson, if you had any kind of balls or knew anything about Charles Bronson you wouldn't disrespect him or his career and what he has done for vigilante action films you foolio dumb @ss.
    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 06-11-2012, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Bob Arum just killed boxing!!!!or politics did! Pac should retire and leave boxing for good. I't a dirty business!

Comment

Last night while drunk and in a room full of Pac fans and with the absurdly biased HBO crew, I had Tim winning 3 rounds. Rewatched it today and I have Tim winning 5 rounds but it depends on what you like. If you like flush shots, then the couple of time a round, that Pac landed, you would give Pac all the close rounds. If you like overall control of the fight, then Tim is the guy.

Pac wanted Tim to stay in the box and trade but he didn't do it. Really, all Pac had was the straight left and if Tim was hurt as bad as they say he was then I'd expect him to do better in the rematch.

There were a lot of close rounds where Pac sat back and did nothing for the first 2 minutes while Bradley moved and jabbed him up, then he would come to life the final 20 seconds and try to steal the round. The judges might not have favored that tactic....dunno but the fight was sure as hell not 10-2 like Lederman had it. The crowd and their yelling and cheering for Pac must have had some kind of an influence.

Comment

wow....I am not a Pac fan, but last night was straight up robbery......

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Last night while drunk and in a room full of Pac fans and with the absurdly biased HBO crew, I had Tim winning 3 rounds. Rewatched it today and I have Tim winning 5 rounds but it depends on what you like. If you like flush shots, then the couple of time a round, that Pac landed, you would give Pac all the close rounds. If you like overall control of the fight, then Tim is the guy.

Pac wanted Tim to stay in the box and trade but he didn't do it. Really, all Pac had was the straight left and if Tim was hurt as bad as they say he was then I'd expect him to do better in the rematch.

There were a lot of close rounds where Pac sat back and did nothing for the first 2 minutes while Bradley moved and jabbed him up, then he would come to life the final 20 seconds and try to steal the round. The judges might not have favored that tactic....dunno but the fight was sure as hell not 10-2 like Lederman had it. The crowd and their yelling and cheering for Pac must have had some kind of an influence.
            Slap jabs with drooly eyes don't count. They are called throws IMHO.

http://blog.pinoyhack.com/2012/06/pa...in-photos.html

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Go do what Bradley says he gotta do and rewatch the tape again. You call overall control of the fight backpedaling, eating flush shots? Hurting your opponent almost every round when the other doesn't even come close is not controlling the fight? It wasn't Pacquiao in that stinkin wheelchair after the fight. But I guess it depends on what YOU like.
              Last edited by spoonwars; 06-10-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Came across this on Twitter:

Don't really know if it's real or photoshopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo Raine View Post
                  Came across this on Twitter:

Don't really know if it's real or photoshopped.
                  It's real. A few promotional tools of that nature, including a big fat ticket, were indeed made by Top Rank prior to last night's fight. They had that BS cooking since day one.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Didn't Freddie Roach say after the Bradley fight that he wasn't sure if they were paying for the Marquez fight? So even he admitted that Marquez got robbed. Whoever thinks Bob Arum isn't behind this don't even deserve to have a brain in their head. Pac is all smiles because he knows it's Arum and he can't do nothing. Bob has Pac's soul.
                    You have a very creative mind to include Pac in the blame. Pacquiao has always not wanted to taste defeat because of his pride. But if he accepted his defeat with class act this time, doesn't mean he conspired with Arum. It must be attributed to his new-found faith. He acknowledges God's will for him to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by cherpotpot View Post
                      You have a very creative mind to include Pac in the blame. Pacquiao has always not wanted to taste defeat because of his pride. But if he accepted his defeat with class act this time, doesn't mean he conspired with Arum. It must be attributed to his new-found faith. He acknowledges God's will for him to lose.
                      I have to say that Pacquiao was gracious during his decision but he knows he was robbed and that blatantly would make any man upset. That was a form of disrespect and that goes for any and all boxers/fighters who have be wrongfully judged against during a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X