Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley's Controversial Win Over Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 have tried 4 have succeeded and 2 battle him to a draw. This dude was never on Mayweather's level so I am glad all of that BS can finally be put to rest. Congrats Bradley!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
      Pac did win the fight but all these fan boys are killing me. When marquez lost they werent saying boxing was dead. Only excuses followed.
      Ok, but at least that fight was close, this was 10-2. I was rooting for TB.

Comment

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
        60 have tried 4 have succeeded and 2 battle him to a draw. This dude was never on Mayweather's level so I am glad all of that BS can finally be put to rest. Congrats Bradley!!!!!
        jealous of Manny success compared to Mayweather? lol

Comment

What a fight. IMO Manny won. IDK how they gave the fight to bradley. But not Manny knows what it feels like to get robbed.

Comment

this NEEDS 2 b done by NVSAC: Ford needs 2b allowed 2 exit gracefully & retire permanently & Cynthia J.Ross ( when was this woman w/the dico glasses last have an eye xam???)...need 2 b suspended 4 LIFE... Roth needs 2 follow..
            HUGE Black eye for NVSAC...NV judges WORST in USA...needs impartial/ judges & @ least 1 from a state NOT in the geograpical area of NV...ie: MS, MI, MN , Fl ( states that have judges but limited /poor boxing shows but a few good judges)...

Comment

TIM isn't guilty of this decision,he made his job and he is a great champion but this fight is simply a SHAME and a disgrace for this sport;damn this sport is really full of **** so far.....!!!WE DON'T HAVE TO BUY PPV IN THE FUTURE!!!

Comment

manny proved he is done, couldnt even beat an injured fighter. i had it a draw, there were some close rounds. now we can focus on gettin mayweather vs martinez

Comment

Manny was never on Floyd's level

Comment

watch the fight without the hbo bias n crowd..manny didnt dominate

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                      Manny was never on Floyd's level
                      i agree...mayweather vs martinez!!

Comment

Working...
                      X