No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filipino Fans Scream "Robbery" Over Pacquiao's Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rsx03wba View Post
    watch the lara-williams fight. thats more corrupt. i can tell your new to boxing since you think this is the most corrupt fight you seen. ****ing ******, learn the sport before you open your mouth

Dude your high on heroin .
    this fight was way more lopsided manny had Bradley wobbly for 8 rounds
    Next time dont use the needle when watching the fight . So stop you sound ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I could see it coming......you don't have Arum investigated and get away with it...that guy isn't playing around, Pac got too big and Arum shut him down.
      Could you see that Bob hasn't wanted anything to do with Floyd so he fixed the fight to make a rematch to pocket all the in house money?

If so, I called that years ago....

I think everyone sees Bob's agenda now.

Comment

mayweather tried to tell ducquiao to cut your middelman out and i give you a guaranteed $40m dollar ass whoopping up front. but now its to late. $40 million will be off the tabe.mayweather makes that much without ducquiao but under arum. ducquiao can't come near that with or without mayweather. hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
          Dude your high on heroin .
          this fight was way more lopsided manny had Bradley wobbly for 8 rounds
          Next time dont use the needle when watching the fight . So stop you sound ******ed
          anything you say ******. your mom and sister were sucking my **** and licking my ass during the fight, that may be why i wasn't paying a lot of attention.

Comment

Bradley put up a good effort but clearly did not win the fight. Whoever thinks Timmy banked 7 rounds needs to re-evaluate how they score a fight. It seems that people struggle to actually judge how, when and where a punch lands. Yes, Bradley threw a lot of stay busy punches but most were caught by Pac's gloves or arms, very few landed flush (3 or 4 flush head shots all fight, maybe). Pac on the other hand had a high connect rate and landed the only flush power shots of the fight, he had Bradley hurt several times and landed that left whenever he felt like. Even if you judge round by round like some other poster said, which is the only way you would judge it, there isn't a legit way to score it for Timmy. Pac out landed Bradley by 100 punches, he obviously didn't make that margin in only 3 or 4 rounds.

That being said, Pac clearly isn't the same fighter he was 3 or 4 years ago. That version would have stopped Timmy within 7 rounds. Pac has gotten away from throwing punches in bunches and is too used to 1's and 2's with the occasional 3 or 4 punch combo. He doesn't have the killer instinct anymore. Still a top notch fighter but not a dangerous killer that can take you out at will.

Comment

Am not filipino and am seething, But am going to watch it again before i say anything stupid.

Comment

Now it's a robbery? I thought Pac fans said that judges are professionals and they're never wrong.. I heard someone say they wanted the decision overturned, they better start by overturning the three gifts they gave Pac against Marquez first....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tlaloc View Post
                    Now it's a robbery? I thought Pac fans said that judges are professionals and they're never wrong.. I heard someone say they wanted the decision overturned, they better start by overturning the three gifts they gave Pac against Marquez first....
                    exactamento

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                      I watched the fight again and gave Bradley rounds 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12. Round 9 could have gone either way.
                      Find the highest building in ur area, climb to the top and well use ur imagination for the rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X