No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filipino Fans Scream "Robbery" Over Pacquiao's Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I could see it coming......you don't have Arum investigated and get away with it...that guy isn't playing around, Pac got too big and Arum shut him down.
    So your Nostradamus right now?

Please tell me which rounds Bradley won in your eyes, Ihumbly ask since you tell everyone who said Pac will win to eat crow.

Still waiting man.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Try watching it again I gave Pacquiao 11 rounds Bradley 1
      I watched it several times and still have it 7 rounds to 5 for Bradley.

Comment

Its messed up what they did to Pacquiao but I find this to be very funny. Suicide rate just went up in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
          I told you Mike Jones previously was undefeated and was leading the the whole fight when he got clocked unfortunately with Bailey's uppercut. Yeah you clearly got it correct with all the rounds going Mike Jone's way.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            No,, no....let's not listen to Mathed, he don't know schit about boxing..............LMAO....yeah..............we now see just how much you clowns really know about boxing......ain't talking so much now are we?
            you fuking ******ed clown..even your fuking grandma knows who won the fight....you're just here fuking trolling...get a fuking life..

Comment

Not a huge manny fan but geez this was the worst boxing score ive ever seen . I bet no one could show me a more corrupt fight

Comment

I watched the fight again and gave Bradley rounds 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12. Round 9 could have gone either way.
                your high on heroin

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                  Not a huge manny fan but geez this was the worst boxing score ive ever seen . I bet no one could show me a more corrupt fight
                  watch the lara-williams fight. thats more corrupt. i can tell your new to boxing since you think this is the most corrupt fight you seen. ****ing ******, learn the sport before you open your mouth

Comment

Than I say you no nothing about boxing the Cotto vs Mayweather fight was closer than this. Pac had a 100 punch connect over Bradley Pac's connect was 34% while Bradley was 19% Power punch connect pacquiao had a wide margin over Bradley explain this ? Or i you going to turn the volume down again stick to basketball or something

Comment

Funny post is funny... good one. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X