Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flags are flying half staff in a certain country....here you go

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Lets see if Bob tries to fight the decision. If he doesn't and says lets just make a rematch, you know this was all planned to get another in house fight.. and not the fight the fans want to see .
      when mayweather gets out of jail.the 40m is off the table.ducquiao has really screwed up this time.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        just how I imagined it would be when Manny finally took a "L" ....but this is not really a "L" in the eyes of the boxing fans and insiders.....I expect some legal action in a minute or two...this decision is really bad imo
        Arum said he would take action

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
          I watched the fight again and gave Bradley rounds 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12. Round 9 could have gone either way.
          like omg your so right ..i watched it with ear muffs in slow mo 3d imax naked with a hard on and if you look closely jason biggs the guy from american pie actually wins the fight ......

Comment

No,, no....let's not listen to Mathed, he don't know schit about boxing..............LMAO....yeah..............we now see just how much you clowns really know about boxing......ain't talking so much now are we?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              No,, no....let's not listen to Mathed, he don't know schit about boxing..............LMAO....yeah..............we now see just how much you clowns really know about boxing......ain't talking so much now are we?
              Don't be bragging about this fight.

Like I said in the other thread since ur all about epoints, I'll give all of mine to you if you can convince me and give your detailed analysis on how Bradley won.

I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                I watched the fight again and gave Bradley rounds 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12. Round 9 could have gone either way.
                Try watching it again I gave Pacquiao 11 rounds Bradley 1

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  when mayweather gets out of jail.the 40m is off the table.ducquiao has really screwed up this time.
                  Now Arum doesn't have to worry about a Mayweather fight and Pac can exit boxing gracefully, and Arum has a future cashcow......

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                    Don't be bragging about this fight.

Like I said in the other thread since ur all about epoints, I'll give all of mine to you if you can convince me and give your detailed analysis on how Bradley won.

I'll wait.
                    I could see it coming......you don't have Arum investigated and get away with it...that guy isn't playing around, Pac got too big and Arum shut him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Arum said he would take action
                      Aurum is full of it he was part of the robbery I just wonder how many Dollars he paid those Judges, At least he could have paid the judges to make it a draw

Comment

Working...
                      X